Reviews for Stricken
flyrbrd chapter 36 . 3/23
Thanks! This is a really good story
helenemc chapter 36 . 12/16/2017
Thank you for a sad but amazing story. If only we could live in a world with no need for wars.
helenemc chapter 28 . 12/16/2017
I am loving this story so far, but I had to put in my two cents about it having anything to do with defending our country. In my long life I have seen many young men go to war and lose their lives, come back without limbs or come back with PTSD. Why did so many young men die in Vietnam? Who were they defending? Why were we even there? What did we accomplish? I would say the same about the war Edward and his buddies fought in. In this case it was big oil (Chaney and co) who had to mettle. Whatever the government was under Saddam, it was no better or worse than the surrounding governments. He just did not play ball with the US. And in this case, all we did was destabilize the entire area.
onlybelieved chapter 36 . 12/5/2017
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing!
Godschildtweety chapter 36 . 12/2/2017
Really good
Patriciadiane chapter 31 . 9/23/2017
Enough already, more crying.
Patriciadiane chapter 28 . 9/23/2017
Holy Cow, and I cried even more...
Patriciadiane chapter 26 . 9/23/2017
And, yes, I cried a lot more.
Patriciadiane chapter 25 . 9/23/2017
Yep, I cried.
Knit Bug chapter 36 . 7/28/2017
Wow. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story. Really- what an amazing story.

Thank you so much for writing. Truly, this was a beautiful story. I had tears, and I had smiles...

Knit
A.L. Rules chapter 36 . 7/25/2017
Amazing, beautiful, and heartfelt - I loved this, from beginning to end. Thank you so much for sharing!
AReadingBee chapter 17 . 7/19/2017
I wonder if the person he saw was Emmett's kid or brother or something.
I love how Edward and Bella are connecting, don't get me wrong, but I feel this is going way to quick and he is relying on her too much and at the same time they don't know each other at all.
crazycats7 chapter 2 . 7/19/2017
It would have been nice to clarify what happened and who did he lose a wife, friend, brother or a brother at arms.
AReadingBee chapter 11 . 7/17/2017
Oh Edward... as I said it won't come easy.
AReadingBee chapter 10 . 7/17/2017
I so hope that the healing starts. It may not be smooth sailing but he and his parents deserve peace.
1,311 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »