Reviews for Smile
MamaStreet chapter 11 . 2/18
Super cute! Your little scenes of how he fell for her over the years are adorable.
Sloanne57 chapter 1 . 11/7/2017
Really good story! I'm coming from your new remus/Oc and since I liked your writing I've checked your others stories. Keep writing it's really cute and innocent, I love it!
Panda-Chan8 chapter 11 . 5/25/2017
Okay so this is really cute. I saw Heroherondale recommended you in their latest Remus/OC one shot so I was like yeah sure okay I'll check it out and OH MY GOD IM SO GLAD I DID THIS IS SO CUTE THANK YOU!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/21/2017
This is so cute!
Gissung chapter 11 . 5/22/2017
well you wanted a comment here is one. I'm not entirely sure what to tell you since i don't do this often, but I like your story and the way it seem to be heading :D
GreyMoon.Huntress chapter 11 . 5/21/2017
Awsome Sauce! Love them, ship them, wish Lupin would just kiss her already! Haha but also hope somehow she finds out his secret and she accepts it freely and they date and get married! Ha, please update soon!
TrueHomiePiP chapter 11 . 5/21/2017
WHOA. talk about a true homie :P
risking Lily's wrath just to have your bro's back is a hella dope move :') also kind of juvenile but who likes smarmy climbers anyway? :D

thanks for sharing \o/
heroherondaletotherescue chapter 11 . 5/20/2017
Go James! I love how angry and jealous Remus got and his friends supporting him was just the cherry on top. Ambrosia laughing at their antics was even better and the ending for the chapter was so friggen adorable I am smiling so hard right now. Also the girls could totally see that Remus was jealous and were laughing about it I know. Absolutely loved this update and thank you so much for the shoutout you're too cute!
heroherondaletotherescue chapter 10 . 5/8/2017
THIS WAS SO CUTE, I AM HAVING A HEART ATTACK FROM THEIR ADORABLENESS. You write Ambrosia/Remus Fluff so well! They have such great chemistry, and it was so cute how they both tried to get each other out of detention, but ended up going there together and getting to know each other. I like how Ambrosia's favourite subject is Astronomy, and how excited she gets about it! This whole chapter was written perfectly and I'm so happy!
heroherondaletotherescue chapter 9 . 4/27/2017
I'm laughing so much , that ending scene was perfectly executed! So excited for more!
RunningGolden chapter 8 . 4/25/2017
Awww so cute!
heroherondaletotherescue chapter 8 . 4/14/2017
THE GIANT SQUID EVERY TIME. LOL. this chapter was too good. Short and sweet, Remus is so head over heels for her.
TrueHomiePiP chapter 7 . 4/6/2017
goddammit, this is adorable :)
I think this is incurably groovy :')

thanks for sharing \o/
heroherondaletotherescue chapter 7 . 4/5/2017
This chapter was groovy, loved it. Short and sweet.
Rebecca S chapter 6 . 3/24/2017
I am supposed to be doing an ICT exam, I thought I may as well procrastinate and I came across this story. I am now smiling like an idiot because it is so cute and fluffy. I love it :)