Reviews for Blades of an Unlimited Sky
Jamerz06 chapter 16 . 4/7
Can’t wait to see the next chapter
Please! Please! PLEASE! Upload a new chapter! It's so entertaining and interesting that it has completely captured my attention. I want to see how Shirou handles everyone in Tsuna's timeline and how Tsuna is handling everyone in Shirou's timeline. I love reading about how everyone interacts and overall, everything about this book is amazing and I would love to continue reading more about it!
Umbra Catervae chapter 1 . 12/10/2023
Forgive me for adding fuel to the fire, people… but this story is a FAR MORE PLEASANT Reading Experience than whatever the HELL went down with A Dyslexic Writer’s "A Storm of Swords" (13418997). So yes, you have my 'Ringing Endorsement', SakuraDemonAlchemist.
Edgerunners chapter 16 . 12/9/2023
Oh man, I wish I could read more... I'm liking this better than the original "Katekyo Hitman Reborn!"
conwear267 chapter 16 . 10/14/2023
I really enjoyed reading this story.
littleditto chapter 16 . 10/7/2023
Very interesting
R-king 93 chapter 16 . 5/25/2023
Awesome chapter
Guest chapter 16 . 5/12/2023
please continue this story ;\/;) im begging you...

fyi, the chemistry between kyouya&shirou and with reborn&shirou are my favorites! it is so fun to see they interact with each others!

thankyou for your hardwork! hope I could get to see what happened next :D
DracoKing30 chapter 15 . 11/17/2022
Really love this story can't wait for new chapters
917brat chapter 1 . 9/17/2022
This is an utterly great story that has my attention completely hooked please keep this up and update again soon as I would utterly love to read more of this.
4597boss chapter 16 . 7/23/2022
Wish this could be continued.
LordAnimeMangaGame chapter 4 . 7/17/2022
You're an idiot
Nikkless chapter 10 . 5/5/2022
hope there would be more details, like with Iemitsus and Shirous shouting match it was boring no details at all, and i hope that there will be more detailed battles
Nikkless chapter 9 . 5/5/2022
pity how you decided to go about Shirous relationship with his mother
yochan123 chapter 10 . 4/26/2022
buddy mukuro isn't low ranked at all. iemitsu smoking cocaine here
yes nana and iemitsu are idiots - huuuuuge idiots

Forcing a five year old to take on the duties as the Primary Lightning was ridiculous, especially when there was a perfectly viable candidate for it that was old enough to understand what was going off and not have to resort to a fancy toy to fight.
word. what kind of a sadist forced a 5 yo to be a primary guardian who needs a 10 yr bazooka just to do anything