Reviews for Ludicrous
Ryu-Zero-Rei chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
That is a great story, I relly like attempts of explainig why a Mazoku can feel.

I have a few thoughts of my own. But it doesn't matter I liked your writing

sayo
Ukchana chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
While not exactly a piece of "usual" fiction, I found this to be very interesting.

First of all, your showing Xello's thoughts on the matter in such a straightforward, clean way would only have those "Anti-Mazoku" (my word for those who say Mazoku cannot love, since in essance they are saying they deny Mazoku the ability - thus saying Mazoku are nothing short of animals, by denying them the capacity to be whole, sentient beings) spinning in their seats, brains melting.

You explain it concisely, in a way that is undenyable by anyone with logic in their heads. (not that the Anti-Mazoku Cult has any logic - believe me, I've discussed for days, and in the end their reasonings are "Because Mazoku can't love!" - "shouted" at the top of their metaphorical lungs)

I think it's a beautiful thing - almost a treatise written from Xellos' own viewpoint. I think Ludacris would be proud.

Ukchana
JaNde chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
*blinks* *steps back with scared look on face* ure bio scared me... BUT! i have to agree on one thing! GO DUO!

love the story. VERY nice
Inverse-chan chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
I loved this! It was so sweet and had a happy ending... I could completely see Xellos writing those letters and torturing himself. I loved it. Keep wrinting X/F! I think they're a perfect couple... even if their relationship tends to have a few quirks. After all, that's what makes a relationship enjoyable, right? I loved it! Oh... I think I already said that. Well, anyways, it's true. If it's not too much trouble, could you review some of my fics? Thanks -.
Dreaming One chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Hehehee! How odd that you wrote this just after Valentine's Day last year, and I happened upon it on Valentine's day this year!
That was very well done. Totally original, I really liked it.
Keep Writing!
~May
Zi chapter 1 . 10/31/2003
Cute!
Ahria chapter 1 . 9/5/2003
That was so good! OMG! I love the letter when he's describing destruction. That part has stuck in my head for weeks... that one part was what made me comb through the pages of looking for the story. I was at a friend's when I'd first read it didn't have time to review or anything. Once again, I was very impressed. Good job

-Ahria
Kaimei chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
That's one of the best fanfics/small story things of Xel/Fi that I've ever read! I love it! You described him so well! Keep writing!

~ Soyokaze ~

"Just because we're of light and dark, does not mean we cannot love one another. Light and dark have to exist together, you know..."

"Sore wa himitsu desu!"

"Fear the wind, for it will always whisper in thou ears..."
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
I loved yer story! Don't change a thing! You are not a crappy writer!

bye bye

Mistress DragonFlame

"Sticks and stones may brake my bones but words will leave gashes that will feaster for all eternity..."

dayly addtion to saying:

"oh... that CAN'T be healthy..."
arieleowyn chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
That was so good! I LOVED IT! Huggles!
ChiuChan chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
This is the cutest thing! (and idea) Ah, they are both so much in character, you expressed it so well. This is just what I needed, thanks so much. Sugoi! Very sweet. *_* *starry-eyed*

~Chiu
EL chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
that was so cute! aw! i absolutely loved it!

Kioku chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Hm.. this 'I love you' stuff is contagious. I love you! xD I love you for writing this! I love you and almost every X/F writer out there! :luvluv:

And to think I used to be a hardass before this fic. You've ruined my image for now. xD
Ludacris chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Man this was a real sweet and nice fic. Perhaps there could be a secong one with Filia and relating her growing feelings towards Xellos with more letters, I dunno. Just loved how Xellos realized his emotions. Great fic.

Ludacris
Dark Fire Angel chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Oh we! This is one of the sweetest fics I've read o.o *Glomps it* I love it. I love the way he explains what he feels all the way through. it's great! - I liked it lots! *Dances around the fic*