Reviews for Darkest Night
Michelle chapter 28 . 3/17/2017
I feel bad for Andy! Hope Sharon is ok!
GrammyIda chapter 27 . 3/16/2017
Oh my! I really hope that once Sharon holds her baby she will reconsider signing away her rights. Hopefully that will lead to she and Andy finding their way back to one another.
GrammyIda chapter 26 . 3/15/2017
Wow Andy, that was rough. But I can see why he would feel this way. Sharon has been cold to him for months and she wanted to abort their baby. But now all of a sudden she says she needs his love. I still hope they can find their way back. They belong together!
GrammyIda chapter 25 . 3/15/2017
Please let them find their ways back to one another.
walkerdude1 chapter 26 . 3/14/2017
I'm weeping with Sharon!
GrammyIda chapter 24 . 3/13/2017
Well, at least she is letting Andy go to see the doctor with her. I really am not happy with Sharon in the story. Andy deserves to be treated better!
GrammyIda chapter 23 . 3/13/2017
Wow, I can't believe that Andy's ex had an abortion! And now Sharon wants to have one too. Poor Andy, he deserves better than that!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/13/2017
Wohoo... Please let Sharon and Andy be happy! ;))
Michelle chapter 24 . 3/13/2017
I just love this story! Please keep going!
Michelle chapter 23 . 3/13/2017
Wow! Great chapter!
Michelle chapter 22 . 3/13/2017
OMG! I want to know Nicole's reaction. Please write more!
Michelle chapter 21 . 3/13/2017
Great chapter!
GrammyIda chapter 22 . 3/12/2017
Hmm, I don't know if I want the baby to be a boy or a girl. I think Andy would love to have a son. But I don't think he would mind having another girl. Andy Flynn Jr has a nice ring to it though. And Sharon needs to remember, that although she did have 2 miscarriages. She had two successful pregnancies as well.
GrammyIda chapter 20 . 3/12/2017
Well, at least she says she is going to keep the baby. I hope she does for Andy's sake. Now she needs to make things right with him. She has been terrible to Andy.
GrammyIda chapter 19 . 3/12/2017
Well, as much as I am disliking Sharon at this moment. She is not to blame for Andy getting drunk again. He chose to pick up the bottle instead of calling his sponsor or going to a meeting. I hope Chief Johnson talks her into keeping the baby, or at least giving the baby to Andy.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »