Reviews for I'll Drop Anchor in Your Heart
Emilee Amethyst chapter 8 . 9/9
Lol how awkward it was for Killian to be in the council meeting. I'm glad he was able to be a voice of reason for Emma. Even though it would've been cool for them to run off on an adventure together, they are parents and need to be realistic.
melsbells91 chapter 7 . 9/8
Oh no! Poor Emma, she's not letting anyone take Henry, and Killian won't let that happen either. Very sweet moment for Killian and his girl. I love how calm Elizabeth was for that whole situation. Can't wait to see what their plan is for protecting Henry.
melsbells91 chapter 6 . 9/7
I can't figure out if David actually wants them together or not. Because first he warns Killian to leave we alone, then he's winking encouragement to him. We're getting closer to why Emma is holding him at arms length. Looking forward to the next chapter.
melsbells91 chapter 5 . 9/7
Haha, gosh Killian, had a conversation with David not even five minutes ago about "making eyes" at Emma and you ask her out. Too funny.
oncer4life11 chapter 8 . 9/6
Just LOVE the love both have for their kids and the others as well. Emma is such a great mom the love she has for Henry and what she's willing to do to protect him. I hope together they find a way to keep both kids safe together. can't wait for more.
RhizOneill chapter 8 . 9/6
So glad that Emma took Killian advice. I can't wait to read the next chapter soon.
PastOneonta chapter 8 . 9/6
Emma is wonderful as a mother doing everything to protect her son. She was right to listen to Killian. It makes no point to go to the Dark One's castle without a plan. Killian himself wouldn't do it, and he had been motivated for some time. She cares for Killian too but won't allow it until Henry is safe. Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the rest.
andria chapter 8 . 9/6
so happy emma took Killian's advice I hope nothing bad happens to Henry or Lizzie.
buffybabe42 chapter 7 . 8/20
This chapter was so awesome! Thank you so much
NightOwl chapter 7 . 8/17
This is such a great story! It's really well written and all of the primary and secondary characters are well formed. Lizzie is so adorable and you can tell that Hook wants to give her the best life possible and gave up his seafaring and revenge to do so. It's obvious that Hook has feelings for Emma and I hope we find out if she feels the same way soon. Can't wait to see how the rest of the story unfolds.
spicysftblplayer chapter 1 . 8/17
I absolutely love this fic. I can't wait to see how the relationship evolves and she starts to trust him with her heart more.
Welllll that took a turn. I love it even more. Now it'll be an adventure!
Emilee Amethyst chapter 7 . 8/17
I love that Ruth asked if they were courting. And the moment between Killian and Lisa is in the carriage was cute. As for Rumpelstiltskin, there's no way he's gonna get Henry. But I hope Emma doesn't panic too much but she'll find a way to keep her son safe.
princesseslikepirates chapter 7 . 8/17
Oh, wow! I wasn't expecting Rumple to show up. It make sense that he would want to take Henry from Emma since Baelfire is dead. I know Killian will do everything he can to stop that from happening.
PastOneonta chapter 7 . 8/17
The Dark One wants Henry! Killian is going to be even more important to Emma and her family because he will protect Henry with his life.