Reviews for Trimming the Wick
i hope it works!
MoraDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
that was funny
WizardSmurf chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
Now I want to teach someone how to make candles..
Musical-Mel chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
I was actually laughing out loud while reading this. Especially when Minerva came out to the greenhouse. And for some reason, the image of her grabbing Professor Sprout's arm and asking, "Did it work?" Just amuses me to no end.
Accioscroll chapter 1 . 8/24/2017
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
that was fun!
corvusdraconis chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
I love the meddlesome elder witches and this story had two of them. yay.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
Utterly ridiculous and completely wonderful! I do love a meddling Sprout :-)
megamindlover666 chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
Well, holy hot damn, I'd love to know what happened AFTER she left~ ;) Thank you for sharing~
fackenthalh chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
too funny about the wick!lol
crystal.of.ravenclaw chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
Cute, but wish there was more didn't feel like it was over!
QuinnzelRose chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
This story had me rolling! I love that you used Sprout in this one, because I feel like she needs more attention! And the plant puns were perfect. lol I was laughing so hard, my husband asked me what was so funny, so I ended up just reading the whole thing to him. He got a kick out of it too. He usually pokes fun at me for reading fanfiction, but you even won him over with this one!

I know I've told you this before, but I absolutely love the way you write and your sense of humor. Your stories make me happy. :)
KleaKuqi chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
I laughed so hard, haha! Make more like these ones xD
Great story!
Hanable-13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
snort* figures.. meddlsome old bitties. no better then albus.

H }:)
Sinead chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
Hi,
I've been reading fanfic for around 6 months or so, and this is my first review!
I really love your writing style, Mother Knows Best is one fanfic i can read over and again - i'd love to know how Severus and Hermione finish up!
Keep up with the light hearted humour :)