Reviews for Team Journey
iron-slayer-dragon chapter 8 . 8/21
This story is pretty good so far but I'm still waiting on another chapter or chapters
wolf chapter 8 . 4/18
this is a good story, also like the new dynamics with jaune which i can see happening in cannon easy if rooster teeth chose that path. personally even with silver eyes yang is still the strongest team rwby member because to my knowledge they only work on gimm and cinder because she used a grimm parasite to get her powers.
Engineer1869 chapter 8 . 3/31
Poor Ruby, she only wants to help Juane but has no idea on what to do. As for Jaune, he's going down a dark road, but I honestly can't blame him or think of a better alternative. He was emotionally destroyed by Pyrrha's death, is on a very dangerous mission while believing to be the weakest link, and is now serving under the leadership of those he rightfully doesn't trust. To perfectly honest I prefer Jaune questioning Ozpin's decisions rather than just blindly accept his leadership as we saw in season 5. I do feel bad for Oscar, considering how he got stuck with Ozpin's baggage, and I hate how is being used as a shield from Jaune in this story.

Is Neo going to gain Jaune's trust/cooperation by obtaining some dirt on Ozpin? By that I mean something that proves Ozpin is manipulating them and force him to tell the full story. Maybe proof that Ozpin didn't tell Pyrrha about Salem and the Relics which would mean Qrow was lying when he said Pyrrha knew what she was getting into, the maiden age limit is a lot higher than what everyone was led to believe so that they wouldn't question Ozpin's decisions, or something that confirmations that Ozpin was far more culpable in the death of Hazel's sister than he is willing to admit. Basically anything that Jaune could use to demand and obtain the truth, the full truth, and nothing but the truth.
I agree with what Jaune said about Pyrrha pushing him in that locker, even if she did do it to protect him it still feels like a dick move if you ask me, I mean Jaune already has self-worth issues, never being able to get in to a combat school, having a family that never believed in him, and then the first person to give him a chance the first person to believe in him then pushes him in to a locker and sends him away from a fight, that's just going to mess him up... and not to mention she kissed him that's just going to make him feel confused.
X3runner chapter 8 . 3/23
It’s good to see the sisterly aspect of Nora and her interactionss with her leader. Ozpin is still treating things like a game just like he still is in the show itself your writing him well in that regard. On that front jaunes model in the show normally tenses up or clenches when the real ozpin soeacks to him being pushed to nearly assisting the soul parasite makes sense kindof a low blow using Oscar as a shield but most parasites would too. Neo being playful and potentially aiming to take somthing (someone ) from ruby might be a way to get her revenge and have a group to assist her in taking out the originators of romans death since a grim commanded by Salem caused his death she would also be a potential target. It’s good that you wrote in somthing other than what the show did for jaune and ruby for there coping with the deaths linked to them I mean we got a bunch of episodes of yang getting over loosing and her frind running away just to loose all that character development when meeting with her mother then going back to square one when she was with her team than back to where she was right before she met up with her mother. That and the thirsty AF fliplflop semi Nazi camilion with no real convictions.
icemaxprime chapter 8 . 3/23
Welll, that was heart breaking. Your best friends! Let her help you, you dunce!
Sorry my inner Wiess acted up lol. I gottga feeling jaune iis going to go fown quite the darier path. Especially with Neo beside him. Cant wait fof the next!
Svette117 chapter 8 . 3/23
Poor Oscar, he is the only thing between ozpin and Jaune, I wonder how he deals with that, allso jaune is right to bring up roman this how situation is bound for desaster, allso allso poor ruby, anyway, great chapter as allways
I don't know man it seems whenever Jaune does something or anything everyone just loses their minds, like when he healed Weiss everyone just got angry over that for no reason it was unbelievable, I've read so many posts online of people saying how furious they were over Jaune saving Weiss's life, not to mention fan art of that moment that was clearly drawn by Jaune haters,

It just seems no matter what Jaune does a lot of people are going to hate him for no reason,
whether he's happy angry sad, series a loof normal, weak ok or strong, the poor guy just gets an unnecessary amount of hate, and quite frankly I'm getting sick of it.
X3runner chapter 7 . 3/20
Jaunes semblance reminds me of regular ultra instinct. Also jaune going full in in the I’m done with trying to be a little toy soldier is kind of refreshing. It’s always ether he’s a edge lord or he’s a little toy soldier it’s almost never somthing in between.
Cool story hope it grows from here.
Engineer1869 chapter 7 . 3/18
I do like your version of Jaune's attitude, especially toward Qrow and Ozpin. I think Jaune has every right to be angry with those two, considering that they asked Pyrrha to become the fall maiden but did not have to integrity to tell her about Salem or the Relics, and that was only the latest in what appears to be a very long list of very questionable decisions. What exactly is your thoughts on Ozpin?
I look forward to seeing the interactions between Neo and the rest of the RNJR.
Keep up the good work.
The Deserter Angel chapter 7 . 3/16
Goof chapter.
I like how Jaune's character is more realistic in relation with his negative emotions towards Cinder and Pyrrha's death than in the show.
Literally he threw his idealism through the window and he is willing to do whatever it takes to get things done.
To me, Ozpin is a manipulative character . Because despite he promised to be honest from on with the teams, I don't think he will revel exactly what happened between him and Salem and the measures he has gone to maintain the status quo. And why I believe this.
Because Ozpin hasn't showed a bit of a plan to fight and eliminate Salem. As far as I have seen, he, along the other "protectors" of the world, have fought to keep Salem and her plans at edge but not to definitely stop her, for good.
But we will see what happens when volume 6 goes out.
And I feel bad for Oscar. Months ago he was just a farmer with dreams on his own. Now he has the soul/mind of an ancient wizard, who is fighting an old war against an evil witch, who is the creator of the Grimm.
Just. Fucking. Great.
icemaxprime chapter 7 . 3/16
Well they both have a chip on their shoulders for cinder lol.
Drana with ruby inbound lol.
Maybe Neo will sow some dowbt in Oz...
When I saw that the tag was jaune x neo, i was hooked as its my fave pairing and my otp. Im excited to see how this develops and hope they have a happy ending and a family
Svette117 chapter 7 . 3/16
I cant wait to see how this turns out. Jaune realy is done with everyones BS and I love it. Anyway great chapter keep at it and have fun writing
Im liking how younportray Jaune here. His hatred against Cinder for orchestrating the events thst led to Pyrrha's death and the fall of Vale is starting to drove him down a dark road and both Crow and Ozpin can see it clearly.