Reviews for One True Thing
1life2ROCK chapter 1 . 1/3
Loved!
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2019
I don’t know how I just now found this but I love it so, so much! Such a beautiful little tradition they share and I love how it evolves with their family :)
Brendalwood chapter 1 . 6/22/2019
Another awesome fic
Kimesita chapter 1 . 3/19/2019
What a sweet story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
Absolutely beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
So beautifully balanced (light vs serious, specific vs vague, work vs non-work, etc)! Very well written! Great conclusion... not that I don't want more, but it is so satisfying the way you have left it; but if you write more, I would consider making it a different story.
Spamez chapter 1 . 3/12/2017
I admit I thought it was little hooey at the start, but I really like the something true bit, you wrote it beautifully
AnonymouslyAddicted chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
My god this is amazing. I lived the in betweens of true things. Perfect!
pillar-of-salt chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
Oh, I really love this. It's heartachey and heartwarming and really just all around wonderfully done. It flows at a nice pace, and I love the choice of present tense for this fic. Really nicely done!
lizandhenry chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
I really like the premise of this! The truths are so sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
This was interesting to read! I can only imagine how painful it was for the two of them during those times!
lil'mousie323 chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
You've written this so beautifully! I love it, wonderful job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
I love this! I wish we got to see that more on the show (perhaps flash backs) and how they learned to communicate even though they had to keep so many secrets. Second ch perhaps about her/their time at UVA? I'm thinking that they both have saved their marriage in some way? Henry by setting his foot down about Baghdad and Elizabeth for not going and quitting CIA? I dont think they would have had what they have if she had been in the CIA the whole time. Just if you are up for it of course :).
teammccord chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
This was absolutely, entirely perfect and so much more than I could've ever asked for and I love it so much. Thank you!
I absolutely loved this.