Reviews for The Red Dragon Samurai (HIATUS)
fanfictionboy1998 chapter 5 . 6/7
Great
Khy Dragon chapter 1 . 5/12
The winner is Godzilla!
Timesliger chapter 7 . 4/1
You think you can get someone or yourself to commission for the stand down between the robots and the devils from the beginning, because I really want to see fan art of this fic
Khy Dragon chapter 27 . 3/25
Godzilla vs Kong is coming out. So, who’s side are you on? Godzilla? Or Kong?
ChimaTigon chapter 27 . 12/23/2020
What's wrong with Godzilla crossovers crossing with other stuff?

It makes things more exciting.
Drcaus chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
Spawn and DXD i would like to read that.
P.S do you watch any isekai genre. I just curious that all
Guest chapter 31 . 12/15/2020
Yes, update Godzilla: The Titan-Slayer next, yes
DanDrake chapter 10 . 12/14/2020
I have a question why did Kenny only get two boosts during the fight. He should get one every 10 seconds but there was only two [BOOST] which makes it look like he only got two. He should have kept boosting until he reached his maximum boosts then gotten a [EXPLOSION]
DanDrake chapter 6 . 12/14/2020
Ok how did Kenny promote during his fight with risers peerage members he isn't in "enemy territory" and rias didn't give him permission. Kenny doesn't have the ability to pick and choose "enemy territory" only places that are obviously enemy territory Like a church or places rias deems enemy territory count and the clients house is neither? So...how?
DanDrake chapter 5 . 12/14/2020
Great chapter I really enjoyed the ending to the Kenny vs Raynare fight the only thing I found disappointing is that Kenny still can't activate the boosted gear without the sword I thought since it was taken from him that he would finally figure out how to use it with the sword in case he gets disarmed or someone steals it again he wouldn't be helpless. But sadly no he's still limited to the sword other then that great story so far!
Khy Dragon chapter 1 . 12/14/2020
I love Spawn The Animated Series, I’ve been watching it this morning! Spawn’s the man!