Reviews for with kindness
Docnerd89 chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Awww! Cute AU is super cute.
sianita95 chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
This was really nice and cute. I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you for writing it and keeping the fandom alive & well.
So Sweet and cute
Trinity Everett chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
AH! I'm making heart eyes at the computer screen right now. This is so lovely. He gave her a peeeeebbbblllleeeeeee.
bogolisk chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Beautiful! More chapters?
sillylissy chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
so beautiful :')
Pegship chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Well done! Sweet, and solidly in character.
Speedy.Mouse chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
First of all I loved the story and found myself smiling throughout. Although I kept thinking that an 'in character' Kate would have assumed a stalker and would have had Ryan find out who owned the number that was texting her. That would just be canon Kate and like canon Kate it would have smothered the mystery and enjoyment of the situation. Also through out this story I was wondering why Rick began sending the messages in the first place. What caused him to pick Kate's telephone number? Had he done this before? He showed no signs of knowing who she was until late in the story.

None of the above kept me from enjoying the story but canon Kate would not have been nearly as trusting as this version. I guess that is why you called it AU.
DREAMWRITER 08 chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
One more chapter Pleaseeeeee!
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Very sweet. I like that she takes the pebble.
Good job xx
still9000 chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
OMG! This is soooo cute and amazing and perfect! Well, almost perfect- there is only one chapter Can you pleeeeaaase write more? Please!
E.Sign chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
I thought this way really good. thx for posting
life's a mystery chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
awe sweet :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Okay so this was the most pure and wonderful thing. Great start to my Monday. Thanks!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »