Reviews for Alcohol Magic
FTNALUCelestialFire chapter 2 . 2/12
*slowly starts clapping* Way to go Natchuu and Lushii
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
This is a really good story! I love how there were other people involved, and not the two main characters
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2017
Can you please update his obsession it's been so long and I really love that and
story and I really miss it so please update
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2017
Happy late White Day Senpai~!
blueesnow chapter 2 . 3/18/2017
Omg, Lucy's expression was so priceless XDD And Natsu was like, "just admit it you luv me babe *wink2XD
It was nice to see how big softy and protective Laxus to Lucy :D And the last scene lol XD Poor Natsu didn't get a 'special lovely' time with his beloved Luce. X3 But I guess in the end he will have to face Laxus's wrath first XDD Sorry that I forgot to review in the first chapter, that was silly of me. But still, totally loved your story! XD The fluff w
Oh well, just keep writing and good luck to you, Author-san XD
Waiting on your stories more w signed,
blueesnow
Rayneee chapter 2 . 3/17/2017
so cute and funny! Loved it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
Please continue its so cute and funny
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
My heart can't comprehend how adorable this is. Anything adorable is my weakness...Well, g-good story..
QueenoftheMermaids chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
whose sister?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
It's soooooo cute! I REALLY want a second chapter (If it isn't a problem for you...) and know what Lucy reaction is gonna be! Keep up with the good work!
FlameDragonHime chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Pfft! That ending.
SazHearT chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Oooooh! Laxus is angry! This was really cute...can't wait to read more...
lkityan chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Oh my... I wonder what Laxus will do to him lol. XD and Wait till Lucy saw that video Natsu recorded. Probably died of embarrassment
Vilchen chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
Omg... This setting was wonderful. Natsu trying so hard to make her fall for him while Lucy tries to keep her's to herself because of jealousy... That's not one of the most usual settings, but I loved it!

PS: The drunk scene sorta reminded me of Kaichou Wa Maid Sama, especially when he used his phone to record it!