Reviews for Alcohol Magic
This is a really good story! I love how there were other people involved, and not the two main characters
Can you please update his obsession it's been so long and I really love that and
story and I really miss it so please update
Happy late White Day Senpai~!
blueesnow chapter 2 . 3/18
Omg, Lucy's expression was so priceless XDD And Natsu was like, "just admit it you luv me babe *wink2XD
It was nice to see how big softy and protective Laxus to Lucy :D And the last scene lol XD Poor Natsu didn't get a 'special lovely' time with his beloved Luce. X3 But I guess in the end he will have to face Laxus's wrath first XDD Sorry that I forgot to review in the first chapter, that was silly of me. But still, totally loved your story! XD The fluff w
Oh well, just keep writing and good luck to you, Author-san XD
Waiting on your stories more w signed,
blueesnow
bloodRayneee chapter 2 . 3/17
so cute and funny! Loved it :D
Please continue its so cute and funny
My heart can't comprehend how adorable this is. Anything adorable is my weakness...Well, g-good story..
QueenoftheMermaids chapter 1 . 3/6
whose sister?
It's soooooo cute! I REALLY want a second chapter (If it isn't a problem for you...) and know what Lucy reaction is gonna be! Keep up with the good work!
FlameDragonHime chapter 1 . 3/6
Pfft! That ending.
SazHearT chapter 1 . 3/6
Oooooh! Laxus is angry! This was really cute...can't wait to read more...
lkityan chapter 1 . 3/6
Oh my... I wonder what Laxus will do to him lol. XD and Wait till Lucy saw that video Natsu recorded. Probably died of embarrassment
Vilchen chapter 1 . 3/5
Omg... This setting was wonderful. Natsu trying so hard to make her fall for him while Lucy tries to keep her's to herself because of jealousy... That's not one of the most usual settings, but I loved it!

PS: The drunk scene sorta reminded me of Kaichou Wa Maid Sama, especially when he used his phone to record it!