Reviews for Together
Fabery chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
loved this
sdia75 chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
Lovely piece.
I love that despite Maggie being in the pic ( and I love Sanvers) Kara and Alex are still solid. And yes Alex needed this after her dismay at Jeremiah.s betrayal.
I am sorry I havent been reading as much as b4. taken on some extra tuition to earn some extra bucks and I like the work but it leaves less time for reading.
So very interesting what you say that on CBS this relationship would not hav been there. So on big networks you cant hav gay relationships? But ABC is a big network right.? And Grey.s anatomy has gay relationships? It is the most popular American show in my country. Btw none of our networks would ever be allowed to show a gay relationship or even a bedroom scene for that matter!

I like Chris Wood as an actor and the character is not bad but I would hav really preferred Kara not to jump to a relationship right after James ended. I mean bit soon no. They could hav been friends for a while. One ship for now (Sanvers) would hav been enof.

I hope you and your room mate are good. My regards to her :)
sapphiclexarke chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
exactly the scene we missed between the Danvers Sisters!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Awesome. The ending I long for. Well done
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
Beautifully written. I was disappointed the show didn't actually have some sort of moment between Kara and Alex to address this stuff after Jeremiah's betrayal. Thank you for writing this and filling in the holes. :)
denebtenoh chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
absolutely beautiful
baratta.jennifer chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Great story
afret2010 chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
Great story. I like how you've portrayed their relationship.