Reviews for Vargas
Gahhh chapter 29 . 5/15
Please don't be done with this fic yet. This is probably my 6th or 7th read through. Hopefully it hasn't been forgotten, it's one of my all-time favorites!
TheRaven789 chapter 29 . 3/8
I'll still wait, despite knowing you're not going to update. And right before the ending too (I assume). :( Such a great story being abandoned, sad.
Superdorkishere chapter 29 . 1/18/2016
First of all how dare you
Faith chapter 29 . 1/18/2016
Wow! This is AMAZING! I hope you update again soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/13/2015
lOUD SCREAMING
Guest chapter 29 . 6/26/2015
Wow.

This has to be one of the greatest stories I've ever read for JTHM. The only two other things that come close to comparison are "Rumors of my Demise" and "The Change".

Honestly great job. I just wish this archive was as popular as its relative IZ fanfiction wise so this story could get some more spotlight.

I happily await more. Great job.
Guest chapter 29 . 6/11/2015
Oh please don't be the end of the story! The feels!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/10/2015
Oh man, I don't even know how to feel anymore. .. thus fic is so cerebral and confusing, but in a good way! From jthm and I feel sick, I know that people who come into close contact with nny sometimes get a voice in their head that manifests itself like the dough boys, and that that voice is from some outside source... maybe? It's really interesting how you chose to explore the relationship between a person and the entity inside his head... I'm just along for the emotional ride
Blank chapter 29 . 5/31/2015
Please god write more! This stories quality is amazing!
Lecture chapter 29 . 5/10/2015
I spent the first twenty or thirty minutes just gushing to my gf about how excited I was to see you updated, it'd been so long that I was sure it'd joined the ranks of dead stories, still it's a favourite and one I revisit some of my favourite chapters every so often but MY GOD here is a new chapter, I just binge read it and my goodness I'm thrilled. You've done the impossible, you've gotten me emotionally invested in your oc, I love the relationship, the dynamic, this whole theme. URGH33 Thank you so much for this, it's one of two fics I'm dedicated to continue reading on here and it was just such a treat.

This is amazing, I love this story and these characters and I'm eager to continue reading. Absolutely enthralled. Very inspiring, cannot wait to see how the interaction with Nny is going to go. Keep up the good work babber!
Rini-D chapter 29 . 4/17/2015
This is amazing..
I do hope there will be more.
I.. I really have no words to accurately describe all I feel about this chapter.
Deda Altesse chapter 29 . 4/15/2015
So much pride in Todd!
dramatorama chapter 29 . 4/13/2015
Well gosh, what a surprise. I've been following this story since I first joined ffn...

A lovely surprise :) So many feels attached to this story!
Haley chapter 17 . 3/1/2015
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND! Obviously, I'm either an idiot, or you are Satan and have come to Earth to write fanfictions that throw me deeper into the pit of insanity than even Nny has ever ventured. (DID THAT MAKE SENSE?)
Haley chapter 7 . 2/27/2015
I cannot be the only one lmao'ing when I see I NO DIE and little hehes all over my screen.