Reviews for Finding Yourself
Morphixes chapter 37 . 8/6
This was interesting! Thank you for writing!
nightpurr1 chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
I like long hair on men as long as it clean & nea neat.
Good story
Ollie chapter 11 . 5/8/2015
Remus is a bit more- loud in this fic but I find myself like it XD
Great writing and plot!
The Septic Gryff chapter 37 . 5/6/2015
This was sad,yet beautiful at the same time,including Voldemort's burning that make me a Pyromaniac in theory? all seriousness,this made me feel like a hormonal female.I am a hormonal female,but it made me feel years younger where my hormones were haywire.I'm just going to blame my past reviews on that.I loved it! To say this was your first? A lot better than mine (I know this was years ago :D) mind you mine is only a oneshot and I have neither the desire nor the will to create a story,it seems like too much effort and I don't think I would be all that now,I'm more than happy to read others awesome work! Thank you!
The Septic Gryff chapter 35 . 5/6/2015
Ahhh revenge is sweet,literally if we think about who is in the Ministry Holding Cell! I'll just leave,yup it was terrible xD Thank god Sirius came round,I'm happy now xD
The Septic Gryff chapter 34 . 5/6/2015
Really doesn't surprise has been left out in the sun too long and his exterior is a puddle of Fudgie glue on the floor and now we're left with a rotund man who has a Dark Mark oh so casually on his ...
The Septic Gryff chapter 32 . 5/6/2015
Well...That was for Malfoy :D And rest in hell,blondie :P
The Septic Gryff chapter 31 . 5/6/2015
Woohoo! Go Mcgonagall! *Start chanting*
The Septic Gryff chapter 29 . 5/6/2015
I love Remus 3 he along with Dumbledore,Mcgonagall and Snape have been there from the start (in Snape's case when he was imprisoned,more or less) I cried Harry's age would have crumbled long before is the beauty of fanfiction.I did have that book ,he spent a long time in Azkaban and that can't have improved his mental state,but did he have to be so dramatic and unfeeling? Especially in the middle of an entire 's exactly how I imagined it would go though sadly,but I didn't think For Harry's sake,I hope he does come like I'm hating on him a bit,but I do like him,for all his again we all have them.I'll shut up now
The Septic Gryff chapter 28 . 5/6/2015
FALCON YOU YOU YOU WHY DIDN'T ANYONE STOP HIM?! That was NOT relevant to the line of questioning,curious bloody judge or not! Ohh god the backlash couldn't get any worse...could it? Everyone knows,I wish I could perform a mass obliviate on them all,Harry doesn't need this tripe on top of everything! Damn it it's not his fault you can't override veritiserum constantly or you would be there all day! Either that or you pass out from these aren't really much of reviews and more of my opinions and venting frustrations.I'll give you a good one at the end though,promise!
The Septic Gryff chapter 27 . 5/6/2015
Falcon? What an insult to those noble,intelligent like Mr Roadkill,does have a ring to it,somewhat...What a cretin.
The Septic Gryff chapter 25 . 5/6/2015
Fudge you you...FUDGE HEAD! I could have said something more unpleasant,but I don't want to get flagged xD Haven't had any outbursts from Sirius,but as soon as he finds out he'll be flinging ape crap I imagine,ah well READ ON!
The Septic Gryff chapter 24 . 5/6/2015
Shit indeed! I have a feeling that I'll have one of those 'Book' know where you get pissed off at a character so much,you put it down in frustration and just facepalm? I can't really do that with a Laptop but I'll give it my best Sirius don't be an omelet all your life O.o
The Septic Gryff chapter 14 . 5/6/2015
Poor Remus! Thought he was going to collapse! There have been some moments where he was acting a bit like how I expected Sirius to god if Remus has his little moments (thought it looks like he's ok now) I dread to think of what Sirius will say...
The Septic Gryff chapter 10 . 5/6/2015
I love the mind dialogue between the two,it's very amusing.I hope there's much more of it :P Poor Snape though! I really like this
1,018 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »