Reviews for Finding Yourself
Fleetfoot chapter 37 . 9/29/2004
A most wonderful story to read, and for that, I thank you.

A consistently well written story, with just the right amounts of everything. No awful grammar or punctuation. (Thank the gods!) And very little to reproach.

One hell of a good read.

Fleet.
Kat chapter 37 . 9/12/2004
You know you never freed Sirius... right?
Kat chapter 37 . 9/12/2004
You know you never freed Sirius... right?
diamond004 chapter 37 . 8/27/2004
oh my god you have to write a sequel for this story. it has to be one of the best fanfictions that i have ever read. perhaps THE best. omg, it was... amazing. i loved the ending, the middle, and the beginning. you have to write a sequel anyways, just so we can see how harry and draco cooperate living together!

oh, and i just cracked up at chapter 16. it rocked. i love ron's comments!

please

make a sequel. ur a great author, continue your talent!

please consider it?

thanx~

diamond004
Toby chapter 21 . 8/18/2004
I LOVE your story. I actually read the entire thing, but left a review specifically for chapter 21 because I believe this is my favorite chapter. This is the chapter where

Spoiler for chap 21 of this story

Snape tells Harry that he hates him, and he's so upset! Heart breaking! Then Snape apologizes! I just love it! Keep up your great writing work.
Shania Maxwell chapter 37 . 7/4/2004
amazing story! wow! is there a sequal? life with snapes lol?
AKA Hummer chapter 11 . 6/19/2004
So far, I like it... but I think Remus is a bit OOC in this... He is usually the "sensible" one.. so he shouldnt be so prejudiced against Snape.. I can imagine his reaction to Harry's heritage from Sirius.. but not Remus... He should be shocked or something when he learned it.. not disgusted and stuff.. yea.. but I still like your story so far.. ~MUA~
Anne McSommers chapter 37 . 6/14/2004
YOUR STORY IS AWESOME. It is a wonderful example of waht a severitus fic should be. I loved the telepathy, it was a great touch. And the Draco Malfoy twist was brilliant. I cannot wait to read more of your work
Melanie chapter 37 . 6/10/2004
Goddess...that was an absolutely wonderful story. And it had me in tears at many times, especially the last chapter, which is something stories rarely do to me. Awesome work, and I hope you'll be writing a sequel.
slbwhitewolf chapter 37 . 6/5/2004
Extremely enjoyable and well written, thanks for the great read.

Sarah.
Fate Bringer chapter 37 . 5/27/2004
YEAH! This is so pretty! You should do a sequel!
Moghedien17 chapter 37 . 5/25/2004
That was a really great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope you do do a sequel.
0983294321 chapter 33 . 5/4/2004
For someone scared of writing a chapter without dialouge this is the best chapter in a great story _
Mystic Phoenix
Ezmerelda chapter 37 . 4/25/2004
First, I have to complain about FFN's Search function - I searched for any Severitus Challenge responses, and yours was not listed in the results, even though you clearly state in your summary that this story answers the Severitus challenge!
But, I managed to find it anyway, on another author's list of favourites, and read it, and enjoyed it thoroughly. Thanks for writing! ~"~
ChildeofBlackFriday chapter 27 . 4/16/2004