Reviews for Finding Yourself
TranquilTevine chapter 14 . 5/6/2015
Poor Remus! Thought he was going to collapse! There have been some moments where he was acting a bit like how I expected Sirius to god if Remus has his little moments (thought it looks like he's ok now) I dread to think of what Sirius will say...
TranquilTevine chapter 10 . 5/6/2015
I love the mind dialogue between the two,it's very amusing.I hope there's much more of it :P Poor Snape though! I really like this
marthapreston4 chapter 34 . 10/30/2014
well I wasnt expecting that ... nice twist
marthapreston4 chapter 11 . 10/30/2014
if they found out he was spy then he should be able to claim harry as his son
victoria chapter 37 . 2/27/2014
Amazing best fanfic I've ever read and I've read about 300 different fanfics I am excited to read more of your works.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Great story so far!
lily pond chapter 37 . 2/14/2014
Cool story now I have to say one thing; Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
Guest chapter 36 . 8/9/2013
This was the best harry potter story I have read. I love the dynamic in characters.
dani555 chapter 37 . 7/27/2013
Hello, it was beautifully written and I enjoyed and laughed so much with it. I really couldn't stop reading until the end. On the other hand, you should really erase the chapter that are just author notes because they are illegal in fanfiction.

I really loved the story.
violettruth chapter 37 . 3/22/2013
A very fitting end to a wonderful story
A Cumberbatch Of Cookies chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
So I've reviewed the last few chapters with my issues and complaints. But seriesuly, this chapter drove me over the edge. Go get a beta reader. Ok? Bye.
A Cumberbatch Of Cookies chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
Poor sentence structure.
Dumbledore crieing
Frightened Pomfrey
Lack of grammar.
A Cumberbatch Of Cookies chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Right. That line break thing in the letter. Spelling errors in words such as leave and the following:
"PROFESSOR Snape," was Dumbledore's automatic reply.

"You won't tell PROFESSOR Snape?" asked Harry, overemphasizing the 'professor.'

Why would they both yell Professor? By using caplocks it makes it so they are shouting. Why would they do this
A Cumberbatch Of Cookies chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
This chapter: Dumbledores OC. He would get furious over the truth, thats not what Dumbledore would do.
And secondly your need to put * inbetween each few lines on the letter.
A Cumberbatch Of Cookies chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
So this chapter: Madame Pomfreys severially OC
And if he can barely open his mouth to speak, how could he take this potion?
And why would she force it down his throat
1,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »