Reviews for Finding Yourself
A Cumberbatch Of Cookies chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
OK so I've just started reading this and will likely review a few chapters. So here are the issues I had:
Over emotional characters
Why would McGonagal instantly body bind them?
Well there's more but its really basic things that made your characters OC
The Half-Blood Genius chapter 37 . 12/9/2012
This story was beyond Brilliant. I can tell you have a bright future and the writing world. Whatever you do don't stop you have a really amazing gift. This story was unbelievable creative and pure genius. Thank you for taking time out to write this. Just keep up the great work. (:
Lexi chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
Nice to know I'm short for a fourth year and I'm 26 yrs old. (I'm just under 5'5). Lol! XD Awesome story so far.
Kai Chen chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
ctrl I, ctrl U, ctrl B
Nekobaby1997 chapter 28 . 8/14/2012
Great Harry Potter Fanfiction it was amazing. I read it all the way thru in one shot not even stoping for a second. I rate this 8/10
hawkswench chapter 30 . 6/27/2012
You have this story listed as finished but you decided to redo the last chapter and then didn't post it. So maybe move it to abandoned instead of finished?
LadyFreak chapter 37 . 6/13/2012
great tale, even left open for a sequel should you wish. very dark with the torture and blood, but not too much gore. overall very enjoyable. thanks for sharing
sevlily4ever chapter 37 . 5/21/2012
Beautiful story. I loved Snarky Harry, it gave him a good personality to go up against Snape, and it was hilarious. I just wish Draco Malfoy didn't have to be part of the picture:( But other than that brilliant work!
WhateverI'maPerson chapter 37 . 5/10/2012
Oh my gosh! I REALLY love this story! _ it was so good and I was busting out laughing at Harry's responses to his questions at the trial! XD Great job!
YeCatsJ chapter 37 . 12/2/2011
great story
purefaith91 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Harry and Poppy had the same reaction that I did to what she said. I was glad to see that you addressed it. Also, having Snape, Minerva and Albus go and get Harry was new and I think added to the story. No one could imagine what he went through at the hands of the Dursleys without actually seeing it. Should give them a real appreciation for the necessary change of living arrangements. Very good! p
fredddablu chapter 37 . 7/31/2011
This has to be my favorite severitus challenge fic! It has a nice touch of humor, and a good plot. I love the conversations between Snape and Harry in their heads! Very nicely done. :)
bumble-beeoncrack chapter 37 . 6/26/2011
I really enjoyed this story! I just spent the entire day reading this and it was well worth it! I loved the sarcasm and wit that it contained! Great job! Excellent story-one of my favorites!
Lexi0521 chapter 37 . 4/29/2011
This tale was very well written with awesome character development. I look forward to reading more of your stories!

Thank you for sharing your talents!
Saissister chapter 37 . 4/11/2011