Reviews for Finding Yourself
Lady Lightning chapter 6 . 3/8/2003
wow! Very good! Please continue!
Mandidoll chapter 5 . 3/4/2003
What happens to Snape? Hurry and update, please!
kateydidnt chapter 5 . 3/2/2003
"Sweat was billowing" I was not aware that sweat could billow. . . although it does create a funny mental image, but I am sure that was *not* the effect you were trying for ;) anyway, good chapters. . . hm, don't know if i said this before, but i'll say it again if i have before and i'll say it for the first time, if i haven't said it (maybe i should stop rambling and just *say* it. . .) to put bold, italics, and underline in your story: if you have microsofy Word, Go to Save As and in "file type" box select Web Page -NOT Word Document- then recheck formatting in your story to make sure everything looks good after it is converted to .html (saving it as a Word Document saves it as ".doc", saving as a Web Page saves it as either ".htm" or ".html" I can't remember which at the moment) then just type normally, switch to italics or whatever, whenever you like (and don't put any HTML tags in) and the formatting should follow when you upload it. hope this helps! good story so far!
jessie chapter 4 . 3/2/2003
i love these! its so amazing! keep it coming!
Myst chapter 4 . 3/2/2003
Update soon.
Lady Lightning chapter 4 . 3/2/2003
I love it! Please continue soon
Severitus chapter 4 . 3/2/2003
Awesome chapter! I love the character's reactions, Severus' especially. I can't wait to find out what Dumbledore and Sev decide to do about .

As to the bold and italics-it depends what program you're using to write this. If you're using Microsoft Word, you can bold and italicize everything like normal, and then when you go to save the document, choose 'save as webpage' or 'html' from the drop-down menu. If you need any help, feel free to email me. I love to help! Here's looking forward to next chapter :)

TaTa!

~Severitus~
kateydidnt chapter 3 . 3/1/2003
"A year and a half ago, I got married to James Potter. I was already pregnant with you at the time" impossible! if lily was alive when she read the letter then this is impossible. . . harry was a year and three months when james and lily died so if he. . .wait, the only way this is possible is if lily was less than 6 months pregnant when they married and the letter was not written any later than harry's 3rd? month of life.i think i did that math right..
Andromeda's kitty chapter 2 . 2/25/2003
Well. That is one interesting beginning to a story! For italics and bold, have you tried to save it as a web page maybe? Please u[pate soon! :p
Earwen Uruviel Tinuviel chapter 2 . 2/25/2003
I still don't know how to do those but this was a bit short but good chapter, looking forward to more
Mystical Enchantra chapter 2 . 2/25/2003
This is a great story.. keep it up! can't wait till the next chapter
Purple Artichokes from Mars chapter 2 . 2/24/2003
Go to mila_

It's a great tutorial on how to write in HTML (which tells you how to do bold & italics).

Great job, keep it up!

-Frankie
Mikee chapter 1 . 2/18/2003
Wonderful first chapter. Please continue soon, and update quickly.

I am looking forward to more chapters.

Thank you.
Earwen Uruviel Tinuviel chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
really good opening chapter. I have no clue how to make it show up because I can't manage to get bold and italics to work either so I can't help you there. But seriously continue soon because that was a very good opening chapter and I can't wait for more
Pip3 chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
oh oh oh! continue please!

I love these stories.