Reviews for Casualties
professionalfxngxrl chapter 14 . 9/17
I am so Happy you're back and I am glad that Emma has found a friend or at least a person who understands her! I hope Killian will find out the truth soon! This was another great chapter and I am looking forward to read more!
Yay you're back! I LOVE this so much and it's currently my fav that I'm reading ! Thanks for the update and I hope everything is okay
Emma better not die I will be depressed for months don't do it please
spicysftblplayer chapter 14 . 9/5
awe this was a sad ending, I wonder how he is going to react. he is so gonna want to come back to her. I just hope he doesn't get mad at her. they need to be back together but he needs to finish his dream movie.
paupaupi chapter 14 . 9/4
Is nice that Emma kinda has someone to talk that is in a similar situation to her, and can help her to feel related to it and understood. I hope she will tell Killian whats going on before he finds out for his own or for other person.
Klw797 chapter 14 . 9/4
awww yay I'm kinda glad shes gonna tell him but I'm scared to see how he'll react! Also can you tell me if they're a couple yet? I can't remember?
Taino Delsan13 chapter 14 . 9/4
Oh my goodness will she tell him? Great job gracias for updating
PastOneonta chapter 14 . 9/4
Oh dear! I'm don't know what to say. Emma has a new friend, someone she really relates to and trusts and has allowed to come very close to her. But her friend is quite ill. This will be heartbreak. Regina was great. What will Emma tell Killian? How will he respond? Maybe his work is done and he can come home. Hoping for the best.
Pixiepaws1 chapter 14 . 9/4
Oh, Emma really dug herself a deep trench. So much harder to come clean this far into the lie.
I hope Rhea proves to be trustworthy.
thecaptainswan chapter 14 . 9/4
this chapter is worth the wait. I honestly check for update every day. you always manage to break my heart and blow my mind. rhea is a blessing-ish lol I hope next chapter won't take too long :-) great job, as always & I can't wait for killian to know
Arwen4eva chapter 14 . 9/4
Aaaaaaaa. I need Killian to know at this rate. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!
spicysftblplayer chapter 1 . 8/9
please update. I miss this
please update I've been checking for a new chapter every day this is one of my favs ever
PLEASE UPDATE ASAP I LOVE THIS
professionalfxngxrl chapter 13 . 7/23
This Chapter was so great and yet sad, because Killian still isn't there to comfort Emma :( you really are amazing at creating an angsty atmosphere and even though I hate Emma for not telling Killian I totally understand why you wrote it this way because it's something Emma would do! Keep up with the great work, it makes me really happy to read your fanfictions! Seeing a new update always makes my day :D