Reviews for In his defense
CassetteTapes chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
Hehehe I absolutely adored this
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
I thought this was fantastic!
I'm so glad that mycroft has someone standing up for him ... I very muh didn't like the way they treated him in TFP
HeartAttackKR chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
oh my god... I almost jumped around the room after I read this! Oh no I love it If I can, I want to translate this and spread it to all my friends! Thank you so much!
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
Wow. I love it! I read it twice before I reviewed. Haha. Love how Sherlock was smiling towards the end. I wish this happened in the episode. Happy My croft has at least one friend.
Delete This Account Please 111 chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
awwww sweet! I love it!
chibitamaora chapter 1 . 3/7/2017
really beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
She went too easy on them...Poor Mycroft, taking care of all the things they didn't want to know about or deal with. Daughter acting up? Rely on someone else to find a solution and ship her off. Told she's dead...Do they see the body, bury her with family? No...Ignore, put it behind them. I feel so sorry for Mycroft, having to deal with all their issues.
gooog chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
i love this! you're like turn the "Mycroft fandom" who really upset with mummy and daddy scene into Lady Smallwood character hahaha thanks for sharing this
gopadfoot chapter 1 . 3/6/2017
I'm glad that Mycroft has one more person to defend him! And I like Sherlock cooperating with Lady Smallwood. Well done!