Reviews for Some Call It Magic
adventurer17 chapter 1 . 1/22
Really liked this beginning. The writing is excellent as are the descriptions, and I love that you incorporated Henry in the story. He's not one of my favorite characters from the show, but I always feel bad at how people seem to just hate him. I also really liked how you wrote Elsa and Anna, especially Elsa. She had some very funny lines with her sister and I loved how even she was affected by Killian's attractiveness. I'm so glad that I found this story when you've already finished it so that I can just fly through it. I will also be looking at your other works.
Invrwroteit chapter 17 . 1/16
This was so amazing! I couldn't put it down!
Emilee Amethyst chapter 17 . 1/4
You made this all come together really well. We got to catch up with the friends and their lives then one of my favorite moments with Emma seeing the sold sign. To see her dream crash and then come back to life with Henry and Killian popping out was just amazing. Then of course dancing at the reception (So sweet), hearing their vows (And Henry's comment), and of course the wedding night and finding out they're expecting. All so perfect and awesome!
paupaupi chapter 17 . 1/1
I love this! Love that they got the house Emma wanted and love the wending. This was a beautiful story and totally one of my favs
mansts chapter 17 . 1/1
Such a delightfully happy chapter!
Bransch chapter 17 . 12/31/2017
Such a beautiful ending! I have really, really enjoyed reading this story and appreciate you taking the time to reply to comments via PM. Thank you and I’ll see you in the new year!
Oshina chapter 17 . 12/31/2017
Thank you for taking us on that journey with you! That was a lovely story. I enjoyed the character development and I thought you really hit their personalities despite this being an AU. Can't wait to see what is next!
Taino Delsan13 chapter 17 . 12/31/2017
I lije perfect ending on the last day of the year of 2017. Can't wait for the epilogue when you have the chance.
I wish you best on this New Year G-bless
Ness fan 01 chapter 17 . 12/30/2017
I do believe you put every cliche moment possible in this chapter — and I loved it! Everyone married or engaged, Killian’s best friend moving to the states, 3 babies on the way, Emma getting her dream house, the perfect wedding, plans for Killian to adopt Henry. It could have felt like one of those Hallmark Christmas movies with me rolling my eyes, but you managed to put it all in and tell the story beautifully. Thank you.
Anonymous189 chapter 17 . 12/30/2017
Thank you for the story and best of luck with your PhD. I really enjoyed school, but couldn't put up with it that long. Happy new year!
resident-of-storybrooke chapter 17 . 12/30/2017
Wow, I am truly heartbroken to see this story come to an end, but I am so happy with the arch and growth that I cannot be anything but overjoyed! I truly loved this story, it was different, but still was able to perfectly hone in on what makes CS CS. I also loved how you had Henry play such a key figure in the story, without him being one of those annoying kid characters (sorry but they exist just not here). The friendship dynamics were great too! I struggle with more than a few characters, but to see how you tied everyone together so effortlessly was brilliant to read. Congrats love on a fantastic story! Best luck with everything! All the love!
Taino Delsan13 chapter 16 . 12/3/2017
Way to go matchmaking Henry not only he got his mom her soul mate but his aunt's Elsa and Belle too. Great job gracias for updating
mansts chapter 16 . 12/3/2017
And the truth of their beginning comes out)) Loved it)))
Emilee Amethyst chapter 16 . 12/1/2017
That's a great way to describe Killian, Being a thoughtful to the next level. Especially with back up cocoa at his place. It was great to see all the friends together celebrating and joking, although they're practically a huge family. And I had a feeling Henry had something to do with it with his dreams and the hints you dropped but it was cool to see it out in the open. Of course the fluff afterward with the hug was the best.
paupaupi chapter 16 . 11/26/2017
This was so cute! Love all the family moments, and how beautiful is the bond between Henry and Killian