Reviews for Some Call It Magic
Emilee Amethyst chapter 15 . 9/5
You had me going too with Henry's "date". But what Emma told Henry about her worries was really sweet. And of course I loved the proposal! My guess was on track but it was so much more than I imagined. Henry making it snow and giving rides to everyone else was a cool bonus. But the way he asked and the fluff to follow was amazing. I don't know how you do it, but it never disappoints.
paupaupi chapter 15 . 9/4
The proposal was so sweet and lovely! I love how everyone who cares and love Emma were part of it somehow. I love this story
Ness fan 01 chapter 15 . 9/3
I am so going to miss you and your stories while your RL is so busy. Thank you for getting us here to this point in the story. I love this little world you created.
Bransch chapter 15 . 9/3
Beautiful installment. So touching and romantic!
mansts chapter 15 . 9/2
This was so sweet, happy and adorable !
Oshina chapter 15 . 9/2
This was beautiful! I get excited everytime this story updates!
Anonymous189 chapter 15 . 9/2
Very cute. Appreciate the update and the typos weren't bad at all.
Ness fan 01 chapter 14 . 9/1
I reread the last few chapters. I love this story - so full of your usual happiness. Liam and Elsa together is everything I hoped it would be. Henry asking Killian if he was going to ask his Mom to marry him and talking about having a dad melted my heart.
Taino Delsan13 chapter 14 . 8/18
Good chatper i really like this chapter can't wait to read when he does propose
Emilee Amethyst chapter 14 . 8/17
Great chapter from them preparing dinner together, Killian's matchmaking, the stories, Killian putting Henry to sleep, and that stolen CS moment in the hallway. Loved it all! And I have a feeling Killian will find a way to recreate Emma's happy memory with Henry's help too. Their talk was great and Henry is the best. And again that end moment, especially with Killian's words about finding his place was just wow.
Kiwistreetswan chapter 14 . 8/16
Love at first sight for Elsa and Liam, yay. Swan being able to remember one good thing from her childhood, yay. But the biggest yay of all was Henry telling Killian to get on with asking his Mum to marry him! Loved it.
paupaupi chapter 14 . 8/15
Aaww I love this! Thanksgiving was beautiful :) Love how Killian went all about matchmaking Elsa and Liam, and how Emma went all protective of them from her friends and their all too soon love emotions. And Henry and Killian moment was perfect
mansts chapter 14 . 8/15
I enjoyed lovestruck Liam and Elsa very much! I wonder how long it will take Killian to grant Henry's wish))
mansts chapter 13 . 8/15
This was cute!
Bransch chapter 14 . 8/15
Wonderful new installment. I just love the dynamic between Killian and Emma. And Henry's discussion with Killian at the end was perfect! Love love love!