Reviews for Azumanga Gaming!
James Birdsong chapter 47 . 7/5
Awesome
Anime Borat chapter 44 . 7/4
I'm sorry for not being as punctual in my readership in your fic as much as I did. As I had some troubles keeping me from focusing on Persona 5 I decided to skip it and go for this chapter.

This chapter is both hilarious and heartwarming. Crazy Taxi truly is in Yukari's alley. I like how Yukari's tickets are mentioned and poor Chiyo and her PYSD (post-Yukarimobile stress disorder). Yet it was this twist that surprised me as Chiyo did and mainly succeeded in overcoming her car-related fears. The banter with the girls and teachers was as always great.

The wholesomeness of the chapter and the fact it's quite close to the epilogue reminded you just ended this fic and now I felt that I just missed the bus. If only the pressures around me don't drag me down every time I wanna enjoy a good story. Thanks, MetaDash, for this chapter.
Demdrops chapter 47 . 7/1
The perfect ending to a masterpiece.
snake screamer chapter 46 . 6/29
Good stuff! Really hope the next game CUPHEAD! if they can beat at least three bosses in that game, than they are READY for graduation!
Demdrops chapter 46 . 6/17
I really enjoyed this chapter, it's so strange I started reading this series back in September of 2018 time really flys. I really am looking forward to the grand finale.
James Birdsong chapter 45 . 6/1
What a wonderful chapter
Demdrops chapter 45 . 5/30
Sad it was a short chapter but still a fun read, I'd think Kaorin would pick some sort of Yandere Simulator type game for her Senpai. xD

Also who is Tsuhara?
James Birdsong chapter 44 . 4/25
Cool
Demdrops chapter 44 . 4/27
Another masterpiece my friend, I'm glad you posted it.
Demdrops chapter 43 . 3/27
I really loved that ending and Tomo being humble. I look forward to the next chapter.
James Birdsong chapter 43 . 3/23
Cool. Great.
Demdrops chapter 42 . 2/16
This chapter was wonderful I was wondering have you thought of doing a Shenmue 1 chapter with say Kagura or Yukari bring it. And have you done a Crazy Taxi chapter already?
James Birdsong chapter 42 . 2/12
You’re welcome. This is an awesome chapter.
James Birdsong chapter 41 . 10/28/2020
Yay. This is good too.
Demdrops chapter 41 . 10/25/2020
A very great story, I enjoyed it.