Reviews for The Perfect Match
Camille.Ad0 chapter 10 . 2/13
It was nice to read
Erimenthe chapter 10 . 12/18/2017
I love the fact that they all get to do the investigation type things without having to be Aurors (after the war, enough was enough I guess lol?), and to bring Severus into it was a great idea. The gingerbread men rotflmao...now I want to make some but need to buy the "proper" cookie cutters for that hehehe.

I'm glad there was a way to fix things for the Weasley family in all this. It would not have been a good thing, even with Harry knowing nothing about the bond at the time. I'm glad everyone accepted this without throwing fits and trying to get the bond broken etc. It's about time they had happy endings.
Wolf-Lover212 chapter 10 . 12/1/2017
Ever thought about an 11th chapter with more of an epilogue feel, maybe with kids from our fav snarry couple?
HoneyBear84 chapter 10 . 11/9/2017
loool
kitty2lion chapter 2 . 6/7/2017
interesting
Guest chapter 10 . 5/28/2017
It's great! So cute and fuzzy. Good work!
YenGirl chapter 10 . 5/23/2017
Sorry for this late review, Ree...! I honestly didn't get an alert from FFN for this chapter at all.

Anyway, you're most welcome! It's a lovely ending to a story that began - unknowingly to both boys - so many years ago. Severus now has his Harry completely instead of just one part of him.

The Weasleys rose to the challenge last chapter, so I have to say the Malfoys did the same in this one. Lucius and Narcissa can plan anything with just a very short notice. They did well, and Severus and Harry had their grand party. Knowing those 2, they wouldn't have planned for one, but their friends deserved to see them wed/bond even if they themselves didn't.

I'm glad you liked my additions to that scene. It was a scene which you and I and everyone else know it was mandatory *chuckles* And Severus and Harry knew that too. Deep in their hearts, I mean *smiles*

It's a wonderful tale, Ree. Well done!
Tlcatlady chapter 10 . 5/21/2017
Absolutely loved that! Happy endings all around and truly happy boys. I'm going to be sorry to see this one end. TLC
moodysavage chapter 10 . 5/12/2017
Sigh... it's over... but even though I'm sad that it's over, I think it was perfect. Absolutely perfect. I loved the story idea and everyone was just so likeable. It was really interesting how a part of Harry was in Severus' head for so many years and I really like how the bond was different and they didn't really know what it was. And I totally liked what they were doing in their adult lives. It had mystery, snark, and them being made for each other. Perfect perfect perfect!
moodysavage chapter 9 . 5/12/2017
Man I love this story. And I feel like doing a happy dance after all this with the board being shown what idiots they were:)
Cucumber-Monger chapter 10 . 5/13/2017
I'm in love with this fic! You did the entire Harry Potter series a great justice! I'm so incredibly satisfied (all puns intended) at how much support Harry and Severus have, the friends and family they've collected and maintained and the life they somehow managed to co-create with their allies. The Harry Potter series has always meant a great deal to me because when the first movie came out, Harry was 11 and I was 11. He was abused by his family and so was I, he was delivered from that abuse by Hogwarts, magic and an impossible, fantastical life of adventure and danger. I went on my own, very different journey that lead me to motherhood. Anyway, my point is that by doing this story so much justice, making your fic so perfect and satisfying on all fronts (again, all puns intended), I feel that you've leant a certain completion (puns) to my life, as well. So, rather selfishly, I know, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I haven't been so happy in a long time.

Love always,

Cucumber monger (Cu) big fat heart emoji!
Leheara chapter 10 . 5/9/2017