Reviews for To Love and Protect
MistressSnape77 chapter 38 . 5/8
Great story I look forward to reading more soon
Please update
You've gotta update this! PLS UPDATEEEE! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Gosh I dislike people who abandon their stories! UGH! PlS UPDATE and make harry die like in the book, write in detail about Severus's and Lily's expressions! Then u can let him live again bwhaha. MORE ANGST pls
WHATT!It's not done?
Why's Remus so meaN? poor Harry. Severus cares, aww
wow
"I didn't know"? Only because you didn't ever bother to look.
"When you took him in..."

It's not like they were given a chance to do otherwise, was it? Or offered any help or support from the wizarding world. Parents of Muggleborns, who don't even know magic exists, are given more wizardly assistance than the Dursleys were; at least *their* children's magical "accidents" get reversed, and the observers/neighbours Obliviated. But the Dursleys have to deal with a strongly magical child entirely alone - isolated alike from wizardly and Muggle help and advice. How well would you deal with a child whose powers you hate and (rightfully) fear and dread - powers similar to those that had destroyed your childhood, separated you from your only sibling, threatened your life, and left you forever traumatised? Petunia knows, none better, how easily a magical child can kill a Muggle one; she learned it from child-Snape.

So what was Dumbledore thinking?
nemo5555 chapter 38 . 3/29
hope there will be more angst between snape and. harry. Bu great writer anyhow. plz update soon.
mwinter1 chapter 38 . 3/28
Awaiting more
a chapter 38 . 3/26
Thank you for updating I love this story
James Birdsong chapter 38 . 3/26
Wonderful
FlowersInAdversity chapter 38 . 3/27
Loving this story! I read it all in one day.
Matyaska chapter 38 . 3/27
Great chapter! I loved this chapter! I am happy that Harry is alright!
Dixie.f.9 chapter 38 . 3/27
Will Draco realize how much his life has changed? That his father no longer wants anything to do with him. And when he does realize will he suffer from depression? Who will help him through it. Remus?
1,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »