Reviews for To Love and Protect
Steve-Arkarian chapter 31 . 9h
Arrrgh *growls* It seems like, at least at this moment, Remus is getting off with even LESS than a slap on the wrist! *grumble grumble*
Steve-Arkarian chapter 24 . 10h
Ugggh, I just realized that Remus is probably going to be a total dick towards Harry in class or give him extra detentions or some crap like that. *sigh* Remus needs more than a good smack upside his head.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 14 . 13h
Three things:
1) It seemed like Harry fell asleep in Severus's room, so why did he have to come down to Severus's room from his own?
2) Why does the sprig of mint have to be from the Forbidden Forest? Does it not exist anywhere else in the world in this story? (Plot points?) I mean, it's mint!
3) How the hell can he floo straight into the Gryffindor common room!? Security breach much?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 3 . 7/5
"the bodies declared desecrated" ummm, what do you mean by this, exactly? The bodies were desecrated because the building fell on them or because they were killed or something? I'm not sure what you're trying to say, or if maybe you used a different word than one that meant what you were thinking.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 2 . 7/5
I'm guessing that you're going to explain how the necklace somehow got from Gringotts to Harry's aunt's attic at some point?
maxisaraviamgs chapter 43 . 5/20
Volví a leer desde el principio para llegar al epílogo que lo había dejado abandonado y es una hermosa historia de como todos superaron sus diferencias y hallaron su mejor final posible. Gracias por todo tu trabajo y espero tu próximo trabajo. Si es que escribes uno nuevo.
Gracias y saludos
WrenHp chapter 43 . 5/5
A perfect ending to a lovely story.
RandomGerman chapter 43 . 4/25
Thanks for sharing this fitting continuation of the Harry Potter saga.
Greg chapter 10 . 4/17
Somebody should tell Dumbledore that he sounds like a pedophile always calling Harry "my boy" when they're not even related. He is so completely unprofessional towards Harry it's ridiculous. He should be calling him Mr. Potter like any other student, not Harry and my boy.
Greg chapter 1 . 4/17
Due to the fidelius charm she couldn't apparate? Why? I've never read anything before about the fidelius interfering with apparation. You can't apparate into somewhere if you don't know the secret but it wouldn't affect apparating out. Usually it's thought that she and James couldn't apparate because Voldemort put up an anti-apparation ward before he entered the house, or something like that. You'd think they would have had an emergency portkey as well, just in case.
Mol-dune chapter 4 . 4/18
Love it!
a wonderful story I loved from the beginning to the end I hope in the future you write more like this I love seeing Severus as Harry's father and being with Lily
WhiteAlbion27 chapter 43 . 4/14
this was amazing good job:)
Victoria Gross chapter 43 . 4/14
You are a amazing writer. I hope my stories I write are as good as yours. Keep writing and I will keep reading.
Thespianpoet chapter 43 . 4/10
Umm...wow. This fic was a labor of love and craftsmanship. I binged it for an entire day. Humor, romance, magical theory, twists, victories...Harry being a teenager...I loved it. Congratulations are in order for a complete masterpiece!
1,432 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »