Reviews for To Love and Protect
Pepperonyfan1982 chapter 5 . 6/21
CO LL EA G UE. please get a competent beta!
HoneyBear84 chapter 43 . 4/10
Loved it
masterreader 26 chapter 25 . 3/27
lily said her so also son i understand you and your friend ron want to be brave like your father james and sirius but doesnot mean you should be reglexes
Chelsea Greenwell chapter 43 . 10/4/2023
I love this story! Admittedly I am a huge Hinny shipper so I don't love the Luna/Harry pairing, but I don't hate it either. At least Luna is a smart, funny character unlike some of the the characters people ship Harry with. This story is a good Snape saves Harry story, plus Harry gets his mom back and Snily, makes it great. I always thought if Lily lived and James didn't she would end up with Severus. Obviously she forgave him for insulting her, she just couldn't be friends with someone who was intent on being a death eater. I actually like that he stops spying in this story. I will definitely be checking out some of your other stories.
Chelsea Greenwell chapter 16 . 10/3/2023
And that is how Dumbledore died. LOL. Mama Bear is coming after him!
Chelsea Greenwell chapter 15 . 10/3/2023
Yay, Lily is finally back! Wonder if they will keep her a secret, or parade her around to show everyone that Tom isn't as strong he says he is.
Chelsea Greenwell chapter 5 . 10/2/2023
I'm waiting for Molly Weasley to yell back at Ron to watch his mouth. This story is great so far. If Snily happens it will probably be the perfect story.
BlazeStryker chapter 28 . 9/23/2023
REMUS NEEDS TO BE HEXED DAILY.
BlazeStryker chapter 27 . 9/23/2023
REMUS NEEDS TO BE HEXED.
BlazeStryker chapter 10 . 9/23/2023
Let the moRon taste nothing but corned beef for the next school year.
BlazeStryker chapter 9 . 9/23/2023
Remus needs to have avbout 125 pounds of wet newspaper slap him across the nose, one soaked issue of the Prophet at a time. (that being about all it's actually good for)
BlazeStryker chapter 6 . 9/23/2023
I just had a horrible notion. If Umbridge was aware that Harry was to undergo training in the mind arts, did she word his detentions as a wizarding contract to make it impossible?

By the Law of Sod, Harry's always worn his heart on his sleeve but it got a whole Hell of a lot worse as of the beginning of those detentions...
You-know-pooh chapter 1 . 8/26/2023
I am literally in love with the stories... but oh Poor James ... though I like Snape and Lily ... I felt bad for James...
blazer0199 chapter 43 . 7/3/2023
loved it. and the punishment you gave the adult dursleys was perfectly karmic.
csheila chapter 1 . 7/2/2023