Reviews for Stinging Nettles
KuramKitsunea chapter 22 . 12/22/2023
A unique and lovely story, shame that you’ve move on to other stories. Great read, love it.
LadyPotter31 chapter 7 . 5/14/2023
Sorry I didnt review. I get caught up in the story and simply move to the next chapter, reviewing at the end of the story or wherever it is left off
KittyKatMax chapter 22 . 4/5/2023
You never updated it :(
Guest chapter 22 . 3/13/2022
little sus that he's going through a students bed? hmmm?
Infernalwolf1 chapter 22 . 2/26/2022
for the love of all that's holy please update I beg you pleeeassszzeeee
Guest chapter 22 . 1/24/2022
I love this so much
Guest chapter 22 . 10/12/2021
Why I'd he going through Garry's thing. I would transfer schools with his venomina he is very possessive and if he belongings are going to be disrespecte it just makes since that he wouldn't stay
HufflepuffbiHeart chapter 22 . 9/4/2021
I absolutely love your story so far. I hope you continue it soon even though you've been gone for a few years. And to anyone else reading this in the comments, stop posting such hateful comments. If you don't like the story or ideas she had for the story than scram. You don't have to read it. And if you really feel the need to post something on here and it's not a good review, don't make it so hateful. Simply state your opinion kindly and leave. Thank you.
Foreverabibliophile chapter 17 . 6/11/2021
I already wrote a review but I'm writing another one just to say I love Harry's obsession with poison. It really sets this story apart from other stories like this.
Foreverabibliophile chapter 22 . 6/11/2021
This is a wonderful story.
4thSonOfKronos chapter 22 . 3/28/2021
hey hey hey hey, r u still working on it? if you arent, and you have time, could you? its really good, and you left it on such a cliffhanger. ik its been like 4 years but pls?
Nightwolfxx chapter 22 . 1/8/2021
Uh oh I think I see an evil dumbledore
Guest chapter 10 . 11/3/2020
Yeah last chapter for me because it is fucking awful. Quit writing
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2020
Yeah this disorder is fucking dumb lol read some reviews and had high hopes but this story is absolute garbage
Guest chapter 5 . 11/3/2020
The obsession of poison ruined this story. Trash