Reviews for Remnant's 5th Kingdom
If you put the dlc episodes story of gladious prompto and ignis put your own dlc episodes like blake yang weiss and ruby since she the queen and the other it will be interesting. Ps if you the ignis fight with ardyn make that cinder is there jaune could have his revenge or help ignis he could also use the ring of lucii and like in the game he use his live to safe the king and queen and then the sad scene when noct watch his best friend die weiss would be heartbroken.
Wacko12 chapter 1 . 4/15
some spelling grammar mistakes but its good. also his name is spelled gladiolus
Since you putbthe chocobo moogle festival is there going to be the assasin festival?
Are you goig to put the royal edition of the new scenes since the game as being a littke update last month
darklinks100 chapter 9 . 2/19
this good story keep up the work.
Beta117 chapter 3 . 2/13
Yeah, that’s going to be a no for me. The relationships are too forcefully pushed for me to actually enjoy the plot and story.
Beta117 chapter 2 . 2/13
I think I’m starting to remember why I didn’t like this.
Beta117 chapter 1 . 2/13
I’m sure I’ve already tried reading this story and didn’t like it later on, but I don’t remember why. So here I go again.
Roberta Silva chapter 9 . 1/31
Awaiting the drama and eager to see them all together after the drama
Axcel chapter 1 . 1/7
The only reasonable reaction to the Prince being attacked is for all stops to be removed in hunting down and annihilating Roman’s gang and Junior’s (they were Junior’s thugs) and when their connection to the White Fang is discovered, the Fang will find itself actively hunted and slaughtered by hunters and soldiers. But, I doubt you’d go that route since it would make creating more story very challenging.
Axcel chapter 1 . 1/7
Cinder’s power does not yet have to do with stealing power. Conder escaping doesn’t have any bearing on the Treaty of Vytal so don’t mention it. You periodically break immersion to communicate with the reader. Your way of wording sentences tends to be akward and you capitalize letters which should not he.
BulletstormX chapter 8 . 12/24/2017
If you do plan on Gladio taking the Gilgamesh Trials, who will accompany him, Blake or Weiss? The reason I asked for Weiss is because like Gladio, she doesn't feel like she strong enough to protect Ruby.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/16/2017
Please get back to this, I know you busy with other stories but this one is by far the greatest one I ever read.
Datboi chapter 8 . 12/13/2017
Feed us more! But seriously, this shit is good, look forward to more
EvaKnight075 chapter 8 . 12/9/2017