Reviews for Clash of Arms
Amy chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
i dont get this story
X5898 chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
And it came to this. I'm standing on my knees, with my hands close together, begging you to continue this story. I've seen you update so many other of your fics, and no news on this one. I really think you have a winner here, a very good fic. Why would you just abandon it like this? Maybe you lost complete interest on the show, if that's the case I'm not trying to force you into finishing this story. I just want you to know that if you decide to carry on, there is still people here waiting to read it. It's not everyday that I get so interested in a fic over only two chapters. This means you are a very good writer. Use your powers for good and make your readers happy. )

Or maybe you have this story finished somewhere else and you don't feel like updating it all here. If that's the case, please let me know where and I'll go and read it there. You'll find my e-mail on my profile.

Thank you in advance and I hope I hear from you soon with a new chapter. My fingers are crossed.

X5898
ZombieGurl98 chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Will you please, please, PLEASE update ! This is a awesome story, one that shouldn't be left unfinished! PLEASE! Anyways update asap! bye
X5898 chapter 2 . 8/29/2004
Hey!

It's been a while since you last updated so here I am, checking in. Sometimes all you need is a little push, so I'm giving you a little push by reminding you that there are people out there who are really looking forward to see where this story goes. And by that I mean I'm dying to read the next chapter and the one after that and the one after that and so on. So basically, update soon cause I'm dying here. Thanks! I really hope you carry on. It's too good a fic to just leave it there abandoned. Ok, that's it. Loving it, update soon.
ZombieGurl98 chapter 2 . 5/18/2004
Wow... I love this... This is really well written... Update ASAp! Byebyes!
X5898 chapter 2 . 5/14/2004
Wow! Great story, and by that I mean amazing. I love the way you described how the Manticore dilema works. The alphas and the normal trangenics. The fact that Max isnt the leading type of transgenic. I mean, Im glad to realize Im not the only one who noticed that she wasnt a CO and she is lacking 10 years of training. I mean, hello, arent there more prepared people in TC to take her place? I know she is "the one" and all, but that doesnt change the fact that she hasnt got the training. Thumbs up for you! I think the way you are describing the 09ers is great too. Im glad they realize Zack had it rough trying to keep them safe. And if they are angry at Max now, I wonder what they will do when they find out about what Max did to Zack. Sending him away and all. I wonder what Zack would think about it.
Anyway, great story so far. Please continue soon, I want to know where this story is going. It is fast becoming one of my favorites.
Starr Light1 chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
so everyone hates max...thats kinda mean...i dont really remember but didn't he(logan) already know that she was "special" and besides it wasn't really her fault she did what she had to do in each situation...though if she had listened to zack in season one the bad stuff that happened might not have...but hey hindsight is 20/20. anyway im very interested in where the story is goning unless your gonna have like dan kill max literally or something. post again soon.
b l a c k r o s e 9 chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
this is im not too into the Z/M ship, but im gonna keep reading anyway coz i love how you've drawn the 09 x5s. this is so good. i cant wait for more and im hoping when theyh get to seattle Dan will blow up at Max coz she deserves it. more please.
BR
nena chapter 3 . 3/5/2003
Really good story, hope you continue soon
onionroach chapter 3 . 3/4/2003
Great start. Zack is back, how great is that.
Lucky chapter 3 . 3/4/2003
Jadey! I didn't know you still wrote DA fic! This is awesome, I can't wait to read more! :)

Lucky
messymissy chapter 3 . 3/2/2003
This was good! Some of them are still mad at Max I take it. Are any of them going to be so mad that they're going to try to beat her up? How are they going to react to the changes in her especially now that she's different? All of these car rides are great! It's good to see what they're doing. Please continue with this!
Yammy chapter 3 . 3/2/2003
please go on soon, I want to read all about the reunion of all the x-5s
Rae85 chapter 2 . 2/22/2003
That was great.

I loved the reaction whe Max, Krit and Syl were reunitied. Alec's comment was so funny and so Alec.

Can't wait for more.
messymissy chapter 2 . 2/20/2003
This was great! Loved the reaction when Krit and Syl arrived! Zack seems to be getting his memory back, but because of the reunion at Terminal City, is Max going to go get him back and find Elyssa too? Does Max realize that she's the only one out of all of them that was more out of the loop than she thought? Wonder how she feels about that. Hope everyone joins up soon! It's great that you included Jace and her baby! Can't wait to see what happens next!