Reviews for Bewitch, Ensnare
BanditKing chapter 12 . 3/27
Having just had a baby, I’m silently sobbing in bed after reading this chapter, thinking about my tiny son. The raw pain you’ve put into words is heartbreaking. You’re an incredible writer.
vonHardenberg chapter 4 . 3/27
The slash fad is tiresome. I notice that most is written by females. Don't have any idea what that signifies. Just ended my reading in Chapter 3.
LissaDream chapter 19 . 3/10
Came back for a reread. Enjoyed it as much the second time! Thanks!
beccasullivanwrites1 chapter 1 . 2/14
*is now unable to shed the mental picture of Dr Ruth demonstrating how to activate a sex toy*
VanoraRyn chapter 19 . 2/2
I'm so glad that I found this story. I really, really love every chapter of it. I already know a few storys from you, and they are always one of my favourits. Thank you so much for sharing 3
Smerby chapter 19 . 1/26
This fic reminds me of a Judd Apatow rom com in that I have several issues with it but still watch it everytime it's on. And I say that in the softest way to share my thoughts. This fic had a lot of things going on that didn't quite land. It almost feels that the de aging and the twist should have been its own fic while the pregnancy and virginity elements in another, because both were interesting but neither explored enough to make the story feel... finished, if that makes sense for anyone reading this and debating whether to give the story a try (as I often do). But you have a writing style that made me inhale it in one day. You actually make me want to read a Harry, Draco and Hermione triad pairing, and I'm a pretty steadfast HGSS shipper, that's how compelling your story was around them. Which certainly impacted how I felt once Hermione essentially lost her friends! But still, I can see the flip side as well. I will say I found it unrealistic that Hermione only ever had sex with Snape, especially in those three years in between... and the cause of her miscarriage was just this side of Lifetime movie. But still a decently fun read.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/21/2019
More please
NoonaMaya chapter 19 . 12/21/2019
Love till the end, what a beautiful story!
NoonaMaya chapter 13 . 12/21/2019
WOW I DIDN'T SEE THE TWIST COMING! WICKED X
CBT2 chapter 19 . 12/9/2019
Que linda historia, la lei en una noche, ojala pudieras seguir escribiendo de esta pareja, lo haces maravillosamente bien
Andrew Hackard chapter 18 . 11/30/2019
Got to be some of the most strange visuals off this story!
And I write gaming books, so do know what I'm saying on that.
KaraKitKain chapter 6 . 11/1/2019
Followed weblink to this from favorites site & really it's fallen flat. Same lame stuff written in many other stories, but more romance, the inevitable Drarry pairs & yawn I'm bored already! Thought as it short 54K will hold my attention - no: action too short & long winded speeches too continuous. Full rewrite & beta with you know a non fluffy brain will seriously help? KKK
c.karen09 chapter 19 . 10/15/2019
This was amazing. Definitely one of the best, and most original stories I have read, so thank you very much! I am looking forward to seeing what else you have written!
c.karen09 chapter 18 . 10/15/2019
Sob! Poor Severus! He finally loves someone, and is loved in return, and those bastards steal her. I completely understand how he can still hate them. Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 14 . 10/15/2019
Yes Severus, can she? Thanks for writing!
2,499 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »