Reviews for Bewitch, Ensnare
I-de-BadBad-Wolf chapter 19 . 5/8
I conked out at about 3 last night after starting your story a little too late last night. what a gorgeous story. loved every minute of it. finished the story this morning... thank you for writing something so incredible. have a lovely week x
Lavirtu.2 chapter 1 . 3/2
I love it, I wish more details
LadySnape19 chapter 1 . 3/2
Segunda vez que tengo el placer de encontrarme con esta historia y debo decir que me fascina. Lloro y río en cantidades iguales. Definitivamente, amo a esta pareja y amo tu manera de escribir.
Sparklightning chapter 19 . 2/22
Whoa what an unexpected story. I absolutely love the twist and totally wish there was a sequel of this new life of her raising the boys and seeing them young again but brought up as brothers. Absolutely fabulous story.
Catlover92 chapter 19 . 2/17
I really, really loved your story. Thank you!
Love the plot but his explanation of his behavior is very weak and confused. Still, great story!
fireelfmaiden1 chapter 19 . 1/27
wonderful job. i really enjoyed reading this fic.
AvidReader1997 chapter 13 . 1/18
THIS TWIST
AvidReader1997 chapter 5 . 1/18
Ugh why is Draco making her feel bad for this! She tried to tell him multiple times but he’s the one who ignored her. Yeah maybe she should have told him she miscarried but still…the amount of guilt tripping Draco is doing is undeserved and she shouldn’t need to apologize so much. Snape made it clear he didn’t care. Dang Draco.
Maggiewall chapter 1 . 1/13
I loved this story so much!
lulu2613 chapter 8 . 1/12
I kind of resent Hermione having to explain herself when it was HE who left HER!
jankatkaromka chapter 19 . 10/4/2021
That was interesting.
It's kinda reverse in all the stories about sending Hermione back in time to the Marauders.
Opera123 chapter 19 . 9/17/2021
i loved this story, especially when you surprise me with how each chapter twists and turns
Saissa chapter 19 . 9/17/2021
That was a Very Interesting Story!
aphroditetsunami chapter 15 . 9/12/2021
Severus has SO many red flags. I'm glad this is fiction, otherwise I would be running for the hills if I was in Hermione's shoes.
2,538 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »