Reviews for Duplicity
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 8/25/2018
oh fuck wow! that was like wow! jasper deserves what he got! fitting end to a fucking monster! love e&b's relationship! beautiful. now i'm going to read the extension!
QueenGB chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Wow! That was freaking good. I love it when a one shot hits all the points without feeling forced to conclusions. Well don and thank you! Your Mobward was crazy/sexy.
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
that was great please continue
tff000 chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
good
julieide chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
Great one shot, can wait to the can come to that final part.
Thank you so much.
mo kagen chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Thank you!
Azlady2003 chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Wow love the punishment
Ren1983 chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
came back to read this after finding the 1st Chapter of the Duplicity WIP... now I'm itching for more. the torture scene was quite graphic. It doesn't bother me much , but maybe add contain graphic scenes to warning...
Fleur50 chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
Wow
aspensalive chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
Guess I'm showing my dark side. Hope you make a book so I can get more of the story. Well written. Hope that Bell gets her happy ending. Jasper that piece of shit got what he deserved. Turned into fish snacks. He deserved so much worse. Family first!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Family no family...if you fuck up like Jasper fucked up, you get terminally fucked up! I know we all love Mobward but romanticizin' life in the mafia is unrealistic! Thanks for remindin' us of the reality of that life!
marymary123 chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Hard to read torture but sory wise love mobward
helenemc chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
Talk about revenge! A little gruesome but good. I would love to find out how Carlisle reacts.
tas62 chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
Wow, love your writing.
campyrs chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
Wow, this was good. Gory, but good. Thank you!