Reviews for Tatooine Surprise
BaddieDZ2 chapter 2 . 6/6
Maybe finish middle school before writing something. Holy shit.
Face Yourself chapter 1 . 5/1
I thought this sounded like a great premise! And then it turned out to be one of those stupid "Padme is alive" trash heaps. :(
David-El chapter 8 . 4/27
Well, if I were Vader here, when Padme asked about slaves, I'd have responded differently. "I'm sure you remember how controlling Palpatine is. Do you really think he'd let his most powerful subordinate loose on a personal crusade, especially one that goes against his own beliefs?"
Kagami420 chapter 50 . 1/13
Great story I really enjoyed reading it !
0 chapter 3 . 12/21/2019
So you're having Luke know that Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader are the same person right away? That's interesting.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2019
I think you mean Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, not Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi. He's a master at this point. If he wasn't a master, he wouldn't have had a seat on the Jedi Council.
SrgPancakes chapter 50 . 12/2/2019
The feeling of displeasure I experienced while reading this story was the empty feeling I was left with, realising there wasn't more of it.

This will go down as one of my all time favourite works of literature, fanfiction or not.

Thank you for this blessing.
Jcatswimmom chapter 50 . 11/28/2019
Absolutely wonderful story! Extremely well written and edited. Definitely one of my top 3 favorite fan fictions. You are quite talented.
Jcatswimmom chapter 38 . 11/27/2019
Keep up the fantastic writing! If I may suggest a topic, write another story of Padme living.
Jcatswimmom chapter 36 . 11/27/2019
Just keeps getting better! You are quite talented. Again I recommend finding a publisher.
Jcatswimmom chapter 14 . 11/26/2019
This just keeps getting better. You are indeed a talented writer. I haven't noticed any grammatical errors, nor any punctuation mistakes. Your vocabulary is extensive and I thoroughly enjoy reading your writing. You should look into getting a publisher. Yes you're that good. (Always assuming this story ends well)
Jcatswimmom chapter 8 . 11/26/2019
Chapter 8 where Padme "awakens" and yells at Anakin is believable and well written. It is also quite in character. Still reading but so far your story is believable, in character, and written very well.
Ambaire chapter 30 . 11/23/2019
You certainly did kill him off in a unique way. Nicely written.
Ambaire chapter 10 . 11/23/2019
I love aggressive negotiations.
somebodykillme chapter 47 . 9/29/2019
The princess bride! Bravo!