Reviews for Tatooine Surprise
Ardent Aspen chapter 47 . 6/13/2017
"We are men of action, Lord Vader. Lies do not become us."

I SAW THAT! I SAW THAT! oh you brilliant bean, well done! That was the perfect place for that line!
Although the downside of this is that I now imagine Xizor with the voice of Carey Elwes...
sodorland chapter 47 . 6/13/2017
Coming to an end already? Seems that you still have enough to cover for at least another two... anyhow, thanks for writing this wonderful story.
Jacen chapter 47 . 6/13/2017
Princess Bride Quote For the Win!

One can rarely go wrong quoting my all-time favorite movie, after all...
kimberly.chytil chapter 47 . 6/13/2017
Thanks for the update
Drakhus Von Carstein chapter 47 . 6/13/2017
J'avais espere des une discution avec les naberrie et Vader Mais c'est toujours super! Dommage que c'est bientôt la fin (
bonne continuation!
Angelus Draco chapter 46 . 6/13/2017
Excellent chapter.

I really loved the swing of Vader/Anakin from Emperor to confused father and back to Emperor.

I liked Luke's interaction with Guri as well.

I look forward to seeing what happens next.
AmyLikesPie chapter 46 . 6/12/2017
love this story so cute can't wait for an update
MumsieDo chapter 46 . 6/11/2017
Gasp! End? Did you say End?

Nooooooooooooooo!

It's too enthralling, too energetic, too suspenseful, too...dare I say, perfect?...for this amazing, thrillingly told tale to just...end! :)
sunmoonwindandstars chapter 46 . 6/11/2017
No! Please no! Not almost over! Just time for the next..."adventure" in like Part II or something! Vader and Padme need to be healed, the Senate restored, the Jedi Order (with the old code abolished) rebuilt, grandkids born! There's so much left to do! And, we're all enjoying this ride too much to have it end now! Let's keep going! :)
DonR chapter 46 . 6/11/2017
You did a smart thing keeping this going as it enabled the characters to fully develop and grow. Keep it rolling on.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 46 . 6/11/2017
Vader, you have a spitfire of a princess for a daughter…she’s also the epitome of a Rebellious teenager :).

HA! Han! “I’m with her.” I don’t know if that was brilliant or stupid to say to Vader.

Oh man! Vader is so clueless! I love it!

“What a pair of potential in-law.” Have you seen your own family, Vader? Slave/Jedi/Sith lord/Emperor marred to a queen, father of a princess who fights against your Empire and a farmboy/Jedi. And you’re worried about adding a smuggler and an assassin to the mix?

AH! Poor Luke! Please tell me R2 got a recording of that display! XD

Ee ah! Creepy! Okay, now I understand, Luke.

Ee! I don't think I trust the programed blonde. She gives me the creeps.

Oh yes, the story's not done, 'til the characters say it's done. And even then, they keep talking. :)
Joeclone chapter 46 . 6/11/2017
Guri is good now! Awesome!
Guest chapter 46 . 6/10/2017
Love it! You're doing super great! Can't wait for more.
sodorland chapter 46 . 6/10/2017
That was a wild turn...Guri's offer that was!
EroSlackerMicha chapter 46 . 6/10/2017
I always wondered if Guri would have served Luke but her character never reappeared after that comic. I have a feeling open season on Hutts might become the first order of business for the new emperor in removing slavery
757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »