Reviews for Tatooine Surprise
somebodykillme chapter 47 . 9/29/2019
The princess bride! Bravo!
Kricket2 chapter 50 . 7/16/2019
This was fun! Thanks for writing and sharing
Winged Seer Wolf chapter 17 . 6/22/2019
The correct term would be Lars'.
Honest Beauty chapter 46 . 5/14/2019
I love your story, this is my roughly 12th rereading. Minor note: the demonym of Naboo is nubian not nabooian.
avieryfriend chapter 10 . 5/1/2019
Love love love your story and you're writingI had to point out one error. "Leia Organa stared at his son and then suddenly her face relaxed". I'm sure somebody might have already pointed that out but I wanted to make sure you saw it, so you could fix itNow back to devouring each chapter
Lord Traya chapter 2 . 4/29/2019
I also remember taking a Panadol for my head injury of 36 minutes ago.
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 50 . 4/21/2019
I've spend the last few months slowly reading through this and I must say this fic is absolutely amazing. Plausible, in-character, touching, insightful, and full of unexpected surprises and satisfying moments from the appearance of Padme's family, Jabba embarking on a campaign of conquest, Palpatine being disposed of in a convenient way, Vader actually caring for his family (and cowering from Padme's rage), Luke marrying Mara Jade, etc. Best Star Wars fanfic I've ever read.
Krysta Farrell chapter 35 . 4/1/2019
Hi, there! I am thoroughly enjoying this story! You've written absolutely everyone in perfect character!, I love the bond that Luke and Vader?/Anakin? have with each other, and that they have so much in common. Vader/Anakin is getting gentler every day and is becoming more enmeshed in the Light. And I had been wondering when Mara Jade was going to show up. You've written her very well! And the vision that Luke had when going into her mind, with the monochromatic colors finally bursting into color, was brilliant! I know from experience that Force Visions are extremely hard to write.

You say that you don't have an artistic bone in your body, but this fic is truly a work of art, along with your other ones. You are a truly gifted writer, don't sell yourself short, because this in and of itself, is art in one of its purest forms. Your ability to pull the reader in and keep them turning the pages (or clicking on ther next chapter) is true talent!

This is such a wonderful, positive story! Yes there's angst interspersed in there, but where Vader is concerned, what ISN'T angsty? I'm very glad he's helping the Rebels, he's a very powerful ally.

One disappointment I've had with this fic, and it's the only one, is that there were no grisly details on how Palpatine died. He deserved to die in the most horrid, painful way possible but all that was said was that he died horribly. I would have liked a chapter on Palpatine's point of view when he became ill and realized he'd been poisoned. Yeah, he was pissed, but there were no details! Only that he'd ruined half of the palace in his death throes. But that's only one minor detail, and maybe it's just me that wanted the nitty gritty of it, lol.

But I'm writing when I could be reading your next chapter, so I gotta go! Very interested on how the Luke/Mara relationship will pan out. Kinda bummed that Thrawn won't be I'm this fic, but I definitely understand your reasoning. Iiiit would be impossible for me to write a great Thrawn, too, as brilliant tactics aren't my area of expertise. Nor are space battles. But that's beside the point, I gotta go read your next chapter now! Have a wonderful evening!
Whack-the-beetle chapter 50 . 12/30/2018
That was entertaining and well written. Although there was a little bit too much happy happy ending for me at the end, I really enjoyed the beginning with Luke already aware that Vader is his father - you basically shot down expectations of the usual revealing scene before they could even occur. Similarly creative was the emperor‘s end - no epic fight, no tragedy -no, he simply gets poisoned, ironic really and I thought it a great idea.
Guest chapter 48 . 8/21/2018
"Tatooine does that to people." A ridiculously good line!
vreadermd chapter 47 . 8/4/2018
Great Wesley quote. love your Easter eggs
Destroyer2003 chapter 50 . 7/4/2018
Great story, Nice plot and you can make sequel too
Scififan33 chapter 50 . 7/4/2018
Very amusing epilogue for Luke and Mara. Loved it! the whole story!
Scififan33 chapter 24 . 7/4/2018
Quick question, is Luke's friend Bigg's with he rebellion? Shouldn't he have been one of the red squadron pilots with him? Enjoying this so far, Palpatine's little quirks over luxury are amusing
iChaos chapter 50 . 6/4/2018
Now that was an entertaining story with a good balance of action and drama. I'm still amused by the fate of Palpatine in this one, done in by a random victim of the regime. Timing really is everything sometimes. Choke on that, Sidious!
757 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »