Reviews for Tatooine Surprise
ksecc1 chapter 30 . 6/2/2018
That is a fun way of getting rid of Palpatine. I’m glad you explained about the Skywalker madness causing confusion in the force which allowed the chef to slip in the improperly prepared moonglow. I’d wondered why Palpatine didn’t sense that Xizor was plotting. Although I guess he assumed and second would plot and he just assumed he could handle it. So that may have contributed too. Anyway, thanks for writing another exciting Palpatine death.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 50 . 5/30/2018
Loved your story! It was beautiful, and I couldn't stop reading. I usually find something that I don't like in a Star Wars story, but I didn't hate one part! Kudos to your amazing writing.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/30/2018
Hate to see Padmé and Vader fight in such a way; nevertheless, I hope to see them reconcile soon. My heart wretches for it!

Good job on the story!
0118999881999119725.3 chapter 11 . 5/14/2018
I'm sorry. I read 'fodu' as 'tofu' and I just
0118999881999119725.3 chapter 9 . 5/14/2018
Enjoyed this chapter sooo much!
0118999881999119725.3 chapter 4 . 5/14/2018
I loved your blooper edit at the bottom, so good!
It's a good story, I'm looking forward to finding out what happens with Luke and Leia as the Death Star closes in on Alderaan... dun dun duuun!
conquerorofheaven1 chapter 8 . 5/8/2018
~Whipped!
Wfest chapter 50 . 3/9/2018
Very nice epilogue! Fits right in with your Skywalkers. I thoroughly enjoyed this story about them!
Shinen no Hikari chapter 7 . 2/27/2018
Seeing as TIE fighters have no hyperdrives, there really wouldn't be any opportunity for escape
Guest chapter 11 . 1/13/2018
Yeeeaaaahhhhh fuck tarkin!
Aeros0 chapter 1 . 1/2/2018
I will not waste my time with being too nice and just tell you my thoughts on this
Story was alright I guess but there was 1 very important thing that bothered me throughout the story. And that is when you made Vader look like a pathetic pushover who agrees to everything his children request and do.. And if there is disagreement he gives a feeble argument and gives up..Seriously? Such a pushover. Vader was a ruthless authoritative killer and the next second he says he will accept a execution? What the hell? And all of this was out of guilt ? What a pathetic excuse. I would understand him being more gentle with his children and Padme but he doesn't give a shit about anyone else.. And Obi-Wan.. oh God I get that Vader really wanted Luke to like him and all but he would kill Kenobi without a second thought. He destroyed him and left him to die.. It's not easy to forgive that. Vader wouldn't think of Luke at that moment only the pain and rage he felt. No second thoughts. Vader is much more selfish than you show him here.. Also he was very much of a Sith at that point of the story. A transition from Dark to Light should be impossible and yet he has done it in matter of weeks listening to his teenage son and daughter.

In this story Vader lost all his personality. Why do you think that he is such an iconic figure ? If you don't know the answer watch the movies again.
LethalJustice94 chapter 50 . 12/24/2017
Simple two words. Loved it.
Elviriiine chapter 23 . 12/24/2017
LOL palpatine needs a manicure
TMI Fairy chapter 50 . 12/12/2017
Sweet.
Spira is one happy girl!
Thank you for the tale!