Reviews for The Glacial Ones
JustABoi chapter 35 . 10/1
I wish we had more to read. I also wish we knew what happened to you. Where have you been? The most optimistic answer I could give is that you decided to forsake your proposed update schedule in order to spend the last few years writing everything out, in order to come back with a surprise mass update.
Looking at things more realistically, though, it would seem that you have either completely lost interest in writing, forgotten your account credentials or existence, and worst case scenario, you are deceased and will not be seeing this. Regardless, I'd like to leave my words here, telling whoever lays eyes on this that this has been a very fun read; not without its flaws, but very nice regardless. Maybe in the next few years we'll get a very out-of-the-blue surprise status update? As unlikely as it seems, I would like to hope that that is the case.
To the writer of this story, I hope you're living well, if at all. And to anyone else who reads this, however scarce those certain people may be, take care!
eunikecindy8 chapter 35 . 3/18
when will you continue this story?
liukwan2406 chapter 1 . 1/26
Plz update.
Shifuru chapter 35 . 12/26/2020
Can't believe I reached this chapter, albeit barely. Overall, it's okay-ish but mostly meh. The narration could use some improvement, and the grammar as well, like a lot, especially the issue with homophones and the apostrophes for the possessive form of names and other words. One thing that totally annoyed me is the ABSOLUTE overuse of grin and smirk, that I even considered dropping this fic... five or six chapters into it. Eh, right now, I suppose I'm glad that I'm done with it. If it ever gets picked up at a later date (seeing that it's been years since its last update), I probably won't continue reading.
Jctherebel chapter 35 . 10/17/2020
This was a pretty cool story, shame it seems dead now
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2020
How dare not post another chapter
Monster King chapter 35 . 7/31/2020
Awesomeness please continue
alphaprince0 chapter 35 . 6/12/2020
please update soon. can you have him Kraken Broth of the Imperial Fist Temple that allowed the Four Rakshasa Demons to manipulate their bodies the way they do? if Tatsumi is killed can you have him take Incursio? please pm me your response
xmevizoxpr4l chapter 1 . 5/10/2020
my favorite akame ga kill/Harry potter fanfiction
AnimeGoji91 chapter 35 . 2/25/2020
I you going to make more chapters of The Glacial Ones with Harry and Esdeath and his girls to go the adventure and please continues this story please because I love this story of your!?
Bones chapter 35 . 11/8/2019
He's dead Jim :(
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2019
Funny how you complain about harry's power level being so low compared yo the night raid and yet you are the one that made sure to make Harry as weak as a normal human in a world where people can punch mountains way.
You could have easily said that in this world humans get way stronger that could be posible and made Harry slightly more physicaly able, and yet it seems that you want to play the weak mage that isint even that strong trope to the T. Well, sorry, but this are the kind of things you need to think beforehand. He doesnt belong in ANY fight of this world with his current power. And any fight he wins its just a cop out.
Experius chapter 35 . 9/22/2019
Автор-сан продолжение когда будет?
SpaceWaifu chapter 1 . 8/14/2019
I hope youll continue this story. Its really good
Visual Bliss chapter 18 . 8/10/2019
Give harry shambala will ya? I mean I wanna see someone other than that little bitch use it anymore