Reviews for and the fates will smile upon us
Guest chapter 6 . 11/21/2017
Jason's more dark, Piper's more sinister
antarcticas chapter 5 . 10/23/2017
first of all, thx so so so much for the dedication!

secondly - wow wow wow wow.

piper has honestly lost her mind in this. horribly. she reminds me of harley quinn in all the insanity - jason would be an excellent joker in this regard.

i love the part about water at the end - it reminded me of percy, and where he is, now.

great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2017
Oh dear goodness this is beautiful and sad.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2017
Standalone Piper is just the ever slightest bit less sane.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Wow. I am amazed.
wisegirl7789 chapter 4 . 4/3/2017
NOOOO. This was really good! Sorry for not reviewing. Anyway can you please do more Piper-Annabeth interaction? Maybe Annabeth finally bringing Piper's more vulnerable, soft, broken side out? I feel like that would do lot's to the plot! Please write more, and do that!
Kid-of-Percabeth chapter 4 . 3/26/2017
Okay, I swear, she hurt as many peasants or servants as she wants. She can murder them for all I care, but if she hurts ANY demigod, I WILL murder her myself. In a oneshot of my own. If that's okay with you
under ephemeral etoiles chapter 4 . 3/26/2017
I love this story! what about piper and Reyna? or jason and Reyna?
under ephemeral etoiles chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
ooh i love this idea so much! amazing!
i create chaos chapter 4 . 3/26/2017
This is beautiful like they all are.
YungHomer chapter 4 . 3/26/2017
Okay, honestly... you should kill off Jason and Piper at the end, because this story once again doesn't make any sense.

Percy has broken Aphrodite's charmspeak for Annabeth...so no.
YungHomer chapter 2 . 3/26/2017
Honestly this makes no sense...

Because Poseidon would come and RKO everyone :D
- and don'y even deny it
i create chaos chapter 3 . 3/14/2017
Crazy crazy crazy . . .
I'm in loveee with these. I've never clicked on a fic so fast.
The whole insane concept is very . . . Cool :)
I have one small request, though I'll doubt it'll make it in; could you show us the Percy/Jason communication (the 'crazy' Jason) that happened in this chapter?
i create chaos chapter 2 . 3/13/2017
Yay, thanks! Jason and Jiper and darkness are all things that I love. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Villains do need romance; it's great how you portrayed theirs. Especially because I think it more likely for Jason to turn evil then Piper. Of course, they both have the potential to be so.
Swagasaurus Rex chapter 1 . 3/8/2017