Reviews for The Slytherin Reformation
LeoESerpens chapter 3 . 10/16
Cannot wait for the next installment! I absolutely love this fic, and honestly your characters are so interesting and have a depth to them that I definitely miss in the books. Thank you!
SnOwWoLfGoDdEsS chapter 3 . 10/15
Great chapter! I can't wait to see more soon!
thorn of roses2205 chapter 1 . 10/8
Omg I only just discovered this series but I am so glad that I did
Overide22 chapter 3 . 10/5
Another great chapter. I really hope to see more soon. Thanks for writing.
Teame chapter 3 . 10/1
I hope your summer has gone well. I am looking forward to more chapters, hopefully soon
seihun chapter 1 . 9/24
Is the story on a hiatus? Are you going to update or abandon?
Bosma17 chapter 3 . 9/23
Please update
Linzerj chapter 3 . 9/19
I really enjoyed the first book and now I'm looking forward to the second! I love everyone's characterization and interactions, the way everyone is handling the situations differently and how Harry gets along with everyone as a Slytherin. Looking forward to seeing more!
Dodeca chapter 3 . 9/17
Read this one at a much more reasonable hour. :D

Thanks for the read. I hope that your muse treats you well and that you are able to feed it with snazzy ideas and plot twists. Cheers!
BookAddict135 chapter 3 . 9/13
I've just recently found this story (and the previous one in the series), and it's been a solace during Hurricane Irma. I like this version of Dumbledore that actually shares information. I'm looking forward to Snape's reaction to the Pensieve memories (assuming you can get him to watch). Thanks for writing!
kylegriggs13 chapter 3 . 9/13
Great chapter ,but I was wondering what happened to the Slytherin prefect named Octavian.
Smile-J chapter 3 . 9/13
I really hope you continue with this story. I love the route you have taken and look forward to reading more!
:)-J
beautifulheartbreak chapter 3 . 9/13
Loving this story! Hope you update and complete!
Rak chapter 3 . 9/10
Brilliant
BlackWolfUnder chapter 1 . 9/3
Update soon! I love this story!