Reviews for The Slytherin Reformation
morcheller chapter 5 . 23h
In response to your opening author's note: I do hope that your muse becomes revitalized and you will continue this story to a proper completion. It is a very good story and your note empathizes my feelings about sequels to fan fiction stories; I hate them. I say this because quite often the author starts an excellent story, splits if off into a sequel, and their interest wanes to the point that the story is never completed of drags it out with a chapter once or twice a year.
Normally, I do not read incomplete stories. At my age, it is just too difficult to keep track of a story after I have moved on to something else. I prefer longer stories and have read several hundred of them and hope that this one will become one of my tru favorites. It is a good twist on the story while maintaining a tie to the original.
Thank you and I look forward to seeing this story marked "Complete"
FlowerChild23 chapter 5 . 9/11
Oh please please please update this is so good
alec-potter chapter 5 . 9/9
Nice charter, interesting initiative to lead the Slytherin house.
alec-potter chapter 2 . 9/7
Nice chapter.
alec-potter chapter 1 . 9/7
Nice start, good to see a sequel up.
It might help other readers if you post a announcement update on the previous fic.
great library scene! like the moment with severus & harry- how he was proud of him & his thought of harry, is not like his father!
Mari chapter 5 . 9/5
I really really love this story please keep working on this one!
Kingswriter chapter 5 . 9/6
excellent story. just caught up to this from the beginning, and I have to say I love the emphasis on cleverness. I would say I worry taking Draco out so early eliminates a good villain possibility, but I'm sure you have plans
Erimenthe chapter 5 . 9/5
Lmao. I love the conversation that happened with Neville, Theo and Harry after the girls left. That was hilarious..poor Theo. I do hope that Theo gets his act together and asks Hermione and the same with Harry for Daphne. Theo does need to relax just a tiny bit about the courting bit, or at least explain things to Hermione though so she understands his feelings about it or there will be hurt feelings and that can lead to a whole fubar. Go Neville. I hope there won't be a conflict anywhere with the friends though. Who will he ask? Hmmm.
foxee-chik chapter 5 . 9/5
wow! keep goin! i liked it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
Janizary chapter 5 . 9/4
Particularly liked that section at the end between Snape and Harry.

Look forward to seeing the not-a-date antics.;)
carlosotros chapter 1 . 9/2
Read both stories in the last days and I loved it! Thank you so much and i hope you will update soon
Star Trekker 3 chapter 5 . 9/1
I've just read your whole series in the span of two days and I have to say that I've loved every bit of it and I can't wait to find out what will happen next. Thank you for writer this amazing story and please update soon!
Spartan517 chapter 5 . 8/31
Dude, I have read through this entire series and I gotta say that it’s fricken amazing, it really is. You should keep up the good work.
JC70s chapter 5 . 8/29
I read a Chance Encounter, and now this story. It is very interesting and exciting. I am hoping this story will be as awesome as a Chance Encounter, and I also hope that will encompass all the seven years. I like the pairing of Harry and Daphne, and I like the slow way you are developing their relationship. I cannot wait until your next installment. Keep up your excellent work!