Reviews for The Claws that Bind Us
carlycon chapter 13 . 7/9/2020
Omg! i love this please write more
Yodeling Prospector chapter 1 . 1/3/2020
This was really sweet. I love seeing Logan's tender side.
Yodeling Prospector chapter 13 . 1/3/2020
I binged this entire fanfiction and loved every second of this. I'll definitely be coming back to it and rereading it in the future.
Yodeling Prospector chapter 12 . 1/3/2020
This is great. Logan is so tough except when it comes to carnival rides. Somehow that just seems so fitting.

Great chapter!

Did this go back in time from the Crush chapter? I read Laura as younger in this one.
Yodeling Prospector chapter 11 . 1/3/2020
So did Logan get the braid done?

This brought me back to another drabble about braids I read once.
Yodeling Prospector chapter 10 . 1/3/2020
Logan was sort of extreme but I still found this funny.
Yodeling Prospector chapter 9 . 1/3/2020
Another great chapter. I loved Laura sneaking the toad in the house.
Yodeling Prospector chapter 8 . 1/3/2020
Kitchen disasters are always fun to read about.

I loved the twist that they were celebrating Logan's birthday. I thought it was Laura's
Yodeling Prospector chapter 7 . 1/3/2020
This is both so sad and so sweet. I love Laura looking after the dog tags. Does she wear them, or just keep them safe in a drawer?
Yodeling Prospector chapter 6 . 1/3/2020
Poor goldfish. I'm glad Logan had the heart to bury Mr. Fins in the backyard. My dad did the same thing with my sister's guinea pigs (recently he said they always seemed to die on the coldest day of the year when digging in the ground was way more tedious)
Yodeling Prospector chapter 5 . 1/3/2020
Too bad there weren't any X-Men comics.

I really like the idea of the DC Comics existing in this universe. And Free Comic Book Day is always a win.
Yodeling Prospector chapter 4 . 1/3/2020
Your depictions of the characters are great. Laura savagely stabbing a fish with her claws mixed with her childish excitement really matches the movie.
Yodeling Prospector chapter 3 . 1/3/2020
Poor Laura. This felt so real.
Yodeling Prospector chapter 2 . 1/3/2020
I never knew I needed to read about Logan and Laura at the aquarium until I read this. Great chapter!
The Dark One Rising chapter 13 . 9/27/2019
I enjoyed the organizational structure of this last chapter. Don’t suppose you’ll be picking this one back up either?