Reviews for Logan: After the End
I love this
ArthurShade chapter 15 . 9/1/2017
Nice
tcsportsmed7 chapter 14 . 8/22/2017
I really, really loved this chapter. I can't wait to read more about what is in store for Logan and Laura living together in the cabin.
ArthurShade chapter 13 . 8/15/2017
Nice
ArthurShade chapter 12 . 8/9/2017
Excellent story looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 8/3/2017
Professor's appearance got to me. So sweet.
Daken relaly is a monster.
WOuld be good if Magneto popped up. I see him with Alzhemer's. I can picture him reacting to Charle's death terribliy, feeling it was his fault coz his actions caused Apocalypse's escape which led to the Legacy Virus and Logan's clone. He can keep trying to do suicide only to be foiled each time by Laura, and sometimes by Logan. I see Logan grumbling how Charles acted more of a grown-up by refusing to give to despair and learn one reason for Mgneto's gloom is his family is gone.
Magneto would beg Laura to slay him to which Laura refuses.
One great iodea is Apocalypse trying to convince Laura to slay MAgneto, trying to taint her soul and use her to gain a new host... a sorta demon trying to tempt somone. But Laura who heard of the trickster from some who were his pawns would refuse and ignore him.
tcsportsmed7 chapter 12 . 7/28/2017
This chapter was so good! I'm anxious to find out if someone is there to rescue Logan.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/18/2017
Love it so far. Let me ask this though you said magneto is already dead right? What about Polaris? His daughter or David haller aka legion who is Charles son and omega level
tcsportsmed7 chapter 11 . 6/13/2017
This chapter, once again, was soooooo good! I cannot wait for more! Such an interesting story! I especially love the angst and hurt/comfort, storyline, and how well you stay in character!
chase manaena chapter 10 . 5/15/2017
UPDATE SOON THIS IS GOOD
tcsportsmed7 chapter 10 . 5/9/2017
This chapter was great and really intense. I feel so bad for Logan and Laura. I hope Logan can hang in there. I was very shocked to see Beast die. I saw part of the MTV TV and Movie Awards, including Hugh and Dafne get their award together! They were so cute, and the way Hugh hugged her and kissed the top of her head so sweetly before they went up to accept the award was so fatherly. 3
Antares3 chapter 9 . 5/3/2017
Great work! I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/2/2017
Nice how you mentioned the Japanese one.
Laura's reaction to Logan's comments on Mariko's crazy, maniacal grandpa and her calling Viper a bitch for hurting people and double crossing them was priceless.
It would be nice if Laura met Mariko.
It would be good if Magneto popped up... also suffering from Alzhemer's as Charles was... only his affected his magnetic powers instead. And he suffered more terribly coz of guilt on his past espeically coz his actions had almost destroyed Earth by the hands of Apocalypse the trickster and had led to many mutants slain by Transigen. He's be heartbroken about Charle's death and blame himself... and keep trying to do suicide such as jumping from heights and stabbing and poisoning only to be foiled by Laura who would prove good with handling old people who suffer from dementia. Hank would comment how she'd do good on hospitals for those suffering from dementia.
Lone Reaper-068 chapter 9 . 4/25/2017
I'm liking the direction and the feel of this story. I can't wait for the next chapters.
Please keep up the good work.
tcsportsmed7 chapter 9 . 4/23/2017
This chapter was so sweet! Picturing old Logan reminisce about his time in Japan and vividly explain everything to young Laura is so precious. I also smiled at the idea of them watching Zootopia together and Logan losing to Laura in a card game and then getting upset about it. lol. So much sweetness in this chapter! I am a bit worried about Logan and Laura. I wonder what Daken's plan is. Thanks for the update and I look forward to the next chapter! :)
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »