Reviews for Logan: After the End
tcsportsmed7 chapter 8 . 4/23/2017
Are you a Les Miserables fan? I noticed some lyrics similar to the lyrics of the song "Suddenly" in the 2012 Les Miserables movie with Hugh Jackman. :) I really enjoyed this chapter. Laura is so sweet and protective of Logan. He was always so strong and protective of others throughout his life. It is nice to see her now being so protective of him.
beachchick3 chapter 7 . 4/16/2017
Love this story!
beachchick3
birdt chapter 7 . 3/31/2017
update soon great read
petros308 chapter 7 . 3/28/2017
Love it! That is all
petros308 chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
The doctor has a serious hate on for Logan, I doubt that he would promote the son of the man to lead. A clone of Charles would of been better.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/28/2017
Here are ideasL

Laura can somehow gain the sword Logan got from Lieutenant Yashida. She would prove good with it and keep it on her wall. She would respect how Japanese used it to symbolise honour.

Magneto would pop up... suffering from Alzhemers as Proff did... only he's troubled with his magnetic powers. Magneto would be regretting of his past sins espeicallyu since they led to Apocalypse's return and the Legacy Virus. He would occassionally try suicide, only to be stopped by Logan and the others. Laura would be nicer to him... knowing revenge for past actions is wrong... and also to honour the Proff since Magnus was his brother.

Magneto would mourn Charles. He'd call him brother.

Laura: Your brother would want you to heal.
Magneto: Easy for him. He did well. I did wrongs. My arrogance led to Apocalypse's return and nearly ended life. And because of me, Rice did this. OOOOH! My bro is dead and it;s all my fault.

Laura would pray to God to forgive Magneto, showing how sweet she is.

The Professor would pop up before Laura as a ghost.

Professor Charles: I'm, okay now.
Laura: Did it hurt?
Professor Charles: Yes. But only due to the Alzhemere's and the claws from the blasphemous clone. But it stopped. I am without pain. But I see my brother in pain.

Magneto would see Charles and assume his end is near. Logan would see him and confirm it which meant it wasn;t just Magneto.
tcsportsmed7 chapter 7 . 3/28/2017
I am absolutely LOVING this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please keep up this story and update soon! It's wonderful. I love Laura caring for a sick Logan, too, and Logan being a loving father to her. It melts my heart. I loved that scene in the movie where Logan was passed out in the car and Laura held his head on her lap. I wanted it to last even longer, to be honest. And the smile on Logan's face when he was saying, "Laura. Laura" while dying. You could see the love in his heart shining through in his eyes. "So... this is what it feels like."
YuriPetrov chapter 7 . 3/25/2017
Hi again :D i really liked the chapter, it's a shame i cant gave u tips of writting, cuz the english is not my native language and i really like to do that haha... i can uderstand what i'm reading but i have no knowledge of grammar or anything of that, i learned everything with games and youtube hahaha, well like i said i really liked the chapter, i'll be waiting for more :D
Guest chapter 7 . 3/25/2017
Here are ideas for future chapters:

Rogue somehow turns up. Happy to be back. But her return increases Ice-Man's guilt.

Apocalypse can be mentioned such as when Laura hears about him... and when Laura fights him in the Danger-Room, and wins due to her stronger spirit... and when Ice-Man during his guilt path says he's no better than Apocalypse to which someone points out Apocalypse's darkness came from his arrogance and greed.

It would turn out Ice-Man had been tricked by someone to blame the Professor. Someone trying to taint his soul.

Magneto can appear... suffering from Alzheimer's as the Professor did. When he learns of the Proff's death, he can mourn... even callign the Professor his brother. It can be shown he;'d regretted his past crimes, espeically coz it was his fault Apocalypse got free to cause chaos.

Deadpool can appear now and then. It would be funny if Laura clobbered him up for tryiong to steal something.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2017
Such as sweet and charming moments with the Logan and Laura. Then boom death threats and back to happiness. Overall a great chapter. And still say zombie.
Lone Reaper-068 chapter 7 . 3/24/2017
My heart melts a little more each time they're together
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2017
Old Ice-Man was pretty rash and stupid to blame Proffesor without checking all the facts first.
Good on Hank.
Laura is so sweet.
It would be nice if the Professor's soul somehow popped up.
It would rock if Apocalypse got mentioned by Hank and Wolverine. I can see Laura being impressed by how the Profesor proved better than Apocalypse and how Jean did good during the fight such as freeing Logan from Stryker's barbaric mind-control and turning the tide with the firebird.
Antares3 chapter 7 . 3/24/2017
I love you dad!Logan and little Laura, please continue
YuriPetrov chapter 6 . 3/23/2017
Oh i'm in love with the fic keep updating please :)
Lone Reaper-068 chapter 6 . 3/22/2017
Protective, and big hearted Old Dad Logan is the best thing I've read about. Great chapter again.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »