Reviews for Internal Terror
Very interesting, Alice
DICATAKADD chapter 6 . 8/22
Paine chapter.
LaPumuckl chapter 6 . 8/16
Yes, this was a heavy one, but at least it ends hopeful
mommymac0508 chapter 6 . 8/15
Oh my so horrible but who and why did all of this
sherylb chapter 6 . 8/15
So so sad
grandmachix chapter 6 . 8/14
Not answers, exactly. Bodies with names. Four dead, Bella barely alive. Where is the sixth member of the lost party? They were all buried alive, and they were tortured. Aliens, or sick people with masks? What was the point?
Judy
helenemc chapter 6 . 8/14
What agony this must be for Edward. It will be even more devastating when he realizes Bella has no memory of him.
quinzy chapter 6 . 8/14
Whew, I can feel what Edward felt. Relief that his fiancee was found and alive and grief for losing the sister who brightens up the day. But then, I hope Bella really survives.
debslmac chapter 6 . 8/14
Poor Alice
Dawnplus3 chapter 6 . 8/14
Wow saw there was an update for this on facebook and was curious. Love it so far!
TheFadedLight chapter 6 . 8/14
OMG. i am severely traumatized and utterly captivated by your writing! excellent job in the horror category.
RivaDalva chapter 6 . 8/14
Can't wait for more!
I just found your story today and it looks like it's going to be really good!

Anxiously waiting for the next update!
snoopylover60 chapter 6 . 8/14
Oh man! This is a tough chapter!

Thanks for the update, looking forward to more :D
2muchtrouble chapter 6 . 8/14
Oh man! I went back and read all six chapters to refresh my mind with the clues and details. Bella is the only one left alive and will have to live with survivor's guilt along with her own horror. Can't wait to read if she gets her memories of Edward back and if he was involved in this crime, experiment, or whatever it actually was. I love the mystery.
sujari6 chapter 6 . 8/14
Looks like Bella has got a long recovery ahead. I wonder who the sixth person is?