Reviews for Internal Terror
Very interesting, Alice
DICATAKADD chapter 6 . 8/22/2017
Paine chapter.
LaPumuckl chapter 6 . 8/16/2017
Yes, this was a heavy one, but at least it ends hopeful
mommymac0508 chapter 6 . 8/15/2017
Oh my so horrible but who and why did all of this
sherylb chapter 6 . 8/15/2017
So so sad
grandmachix chapter 6 . 8/14/2017
Not answers, exactly. Bodies with names. Four dead, Bella barely alive. Where is the sixth member of the lost party? They were all buried alive, and they were tortured. Aliens, or sick people with masks? What was the point?
helenemc chapter 6 . 8/14/2017
What agony this must be for Edward. It will be even more devastating when he realizes Bella has no memory of him.
quinzy chapter 6 . 8/14/2017
Whew, I can feel what Edward felt. Relief that his fiancee was found and alive and grief for losing the sister who brightens up the day. But then, I hope Bella really survives.
debslmac chapter 6 . 8/14/2017
Poor Alice
Dawnplus3 chapter 6 . 8/14/2017
Wow saw there was an update for this on facebook and was curious. Love it so far!
TheFadedLight chapter 6 . 8/14/2017
OMG. i am severely traumatized and utterly captivated by your writing! excellent job in the horror category.
RivaDalva chapter 6 . 8/14/2017
Can't wait for more!
I just found your story today and it looks like it's going to be really good!

Anxiously waiting for the next update!
snoopylover60 chapter 6 . 8/14/2017
Oh man! This is a tough chapter!

Thanks for the update, looking forward to more :D
2muchtrouble chapter 6 . 8/14/2017
Oh man! I went back and read all six chapters to refresh my mind with the clues and details. Bella is the only one left alive and will have to live with survivor's guilt along with her own horror. Can't wait to read if she gets her memories of Edward back and if he was involved in this crime, experiment, or whatever it actually was. I love the mystery.