Reviews for An Obsession From The Heart
Degrassilover.xoxo chapter 10 . 7/15
Thank you for coming back to update! I’m so excited to see where you’ll take this:)
Great chapter chapter 10 . 7/12
Yay you updated! I love this story and I am looking forward to future chapters. Keep up the great work!
Kristine chapter 10 . 6/22
Hey great chapter! Hope to see the next one come up soon!
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 10 . 6/12
Great chapter! I've missed this story! I love that Letha really wants to be Imogen's friend, she's so sweet. Maybe she'll even give Imogen a makeover, help boost up her confidence. That would be cool. I'm really anxious to find out what exactly Imogen is if she isn't a witch. I can't wait for more!
ReptiliaEve chapter 1 . 6/11
im overjoyed that you returned to this story
Lestatsgirl15 chapter 10 . 6/11
Welcome back! Thank you for updating. Good chapter.
harleyquinn87 chapter 10 . 6/7
I LOVE this story and I was so happy to receive the notification that you had updated! I love the interaction between Imogen and Roman! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Haylz93 chapter 9 . 6/6
I love this story! is there any chance you'd consider coming back and updating and continuing it again? I really love it and how you've written both Roman and Peter's charecter, kept them true to themselves and your writing style is amazing and of itself. Please please please, come back to this story!
AuroraSeven chapter 9 . 3/10
I like how different she is to Roman, opposite do attract. Also can't wait to find out what she is!
Love it chapter 9 . 2/19
I love this so much. Please update soon!
Ginger chapter 9 . 1/9
Love It! Love her dynamic with Roman
Taylortish1 chapter 9 . 12/28/2017
Anxiously awaiting a new chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/3/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
yasdnilgoth chapter 9 . 11/26/2017
This is a great Hemlock Grove story and your OC Imogen is wonderful and relatable! I personally think Roman doesn't deserve her. Despite being a Prince Charming facade, he is also a womanizer and jerk. I'm not sure if you saw the whole series but let just say Roman commits incest and even has an illegitimate child. Imogen deserves more better than him despite being this a OCXRoman. Update ASAP!
Welisarne chapter 9 . 11/21/2017
Love it, please update soon