Reviews for Musical Mayhem
KittAnn chapter 2 . 2/5/2022
BTW, thank you for keeping Snape alive.
KittAnn chapter 2 . 2/5/2022
THIS IS SOOOOO FUNNY! I literally sprayed my beverage all over.
Dj19 chapter 2 . 6/16/2021
I was embarrassed just by reading the ending of your story but overall it was great!
Ms. Loony Lovegood chapter 2 . 2/22/2020
Dear Merlin! All your stories r so funny! Hahaha. This one too, omg. One of my favs! Your writing is really amazing, it really fits for my soul who's such a sucker for happy endings! Lmao. Pls, keep writing! You r awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2019
I don't know where you find all those crazy ideas but that's awesome! It's so rare to have fics with creativity and good sense of humour, yours are so good it's a shame you don't write more lol. Thank you and good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2019
I don't know where you find all those crazy ideas but that's just awesome! And it's so rare to have fics creative and funny/hilarious!
Whit96 chapter 2 . 12/6/2018
This is so fun and delightful. I love all the songs. Ha ha ha
Bionically chapter 1 . 11/12/2018
I loved your equally egotistical Hermione and Draco, although their arrogance clearly stems from different angles. And it's so rare that the other houses get an honorable mention. Loved Terry and Anthony's plot to get the house cup. Very creative and extremely funny too!
Luckyme22 chapter 2 . 7/22/2018
so frigging funny!
Gizzy's Mama chapter 2 . 6/22/2018
This is freaking hilarious! I busted a gut laughing out loud. Picturing all of them busting into song...lol. Your ending was perfect. Grease is the word! Oh I’ll be reading this one again and again and again...
Kelsey441 chapter 2 . 4/5/2018
That was the most delightfully ridiculous thing I've ever read.
LissyGray chapter 2 . 3/12/2018
I was laughing so much at this. This was a fun mash up of HP and musicals.
Kyonomiko chapter 2 . 7/9/2017
Loved it! So fun and silly and great big finish! I hope to see more from you in the future!
katsweetybooks chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
Oh Grease!
Phoenix Rebel chapter 2 . 4/2/2017
LOL...so glad it got changed to Grease! I was wondering how it would end when they were doing West Side Story!