Reviews for City Of Dreams
Hana Maee chapter 16 . 6/17/2018
This whole story is a masterpiece! I’m a die-hard RanAka fans and I still love reading fics about them. I spent literally an hour just to finish your great masterpiece. Hope you’ll continue making RanAka fanfic
Shayne chapter 16 . 2/28/2017
Freaking awesome! I binge read your fic eventhough I have work tomorrow. Don't care. That was fantastic. Hope to read your other works soon. Mwah. Well done. Keep writing.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/2/2016
Wow this was such a unique and creative idea! I really enjoyed it! Specially your many references, like DBZ, Yugioh and Pokémon!
AnimeWolf225 chapter 16 . 10/4/2015
This would have to be my favorite fan fiction I couldn't stop reading it I loved it nice work
smashman42 chapter 16 . 8/2/2015
Quite a different story, I really enjoyed it and wish there was a sequel.

Initially I was wondering whether Ranma was real or not, and if Akane might withdraw to the dream world and end up catatonic. (Thinking of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode 'Normal Again') Then of course it ended up that Ranma was the one who was catatonic.

I'll admit when I first suspected he was real, which was pretty quickly when Akane noted that he wasn't the sort of boy she'd normally dream about, I'd assumed the Neko-ken training left him in a coma. In my opinion this way was much better. Having him passively laying in a bed all those years would have been plenty heartbreaking if it was revealed that way, but how he in actual fact got up and moved around and ate and everything when Nodoka led him was to me a million times worse than someone laying in a bed appearing asleep.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/7/2015
Please continue! This fanfic was to good to end! unlike other fics at the end Ranma would end up proposing to Akane... This was unique! Please make a sequel! I would love a sequel from the oringinal author! Love this! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/7/2015
Plead
MashiroAzuki chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Although I don't understand, I'll keep reading this anyway...
NiniCool chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Oh ! I loved this story. It's have been I while since a read this, but I have to find this story to add it to my favorite. :)
Phoenixstar117 chapter 16 . 12/17/2013
Great job yet again. I've read the story before, but it's been a few years. I look forward to reviewing your others works os well.
crimsontears82684 chapter 16 . 5/22/2013
I really enjoyed your story and the ficlet at the bottom. Thank you for a good read.
nitaBonita chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
Great! I enjoyed it a lot! :3
Compucles chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Great job! I really like this one. It's a shame you never finished any of your other multi-chapter fics. If it's any consolation (and you ever come back to read this), I've run into the same problem since I started writing a few months ago. I'm trying not to start anymore multi-chapter fics until I finish one (although I've already succum to the pressure once already), so hopefully I can eventually wind up in a better position.
Compucles chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
Heh, that was like a combination of Goku's Spirit Bomb and Sailor Moon directly using the Silver Crystal.
Compucles chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
Wow! Soun Tendo is known as a cowardly weak-willed man who mostly broke apart after his wife's death, but I've never seen anyone portray him as a flat-out villian before.