Reviews for Piece of Paper
Kmpcarter chapter 25 . 2/29
I know that it has been years, but are you planning to finish?
Kaylala.BooksandCandy chapter 25 . 1/31
This is amazing! I binged it in half a day haha when are you going to update? It’s been years!
emeraldmoon14 chapter 25 . 1/29
Can't begin to tell you how much I'm enjoying this story, I love how well paced it is and how it keeps me wanting more. I've been on a JasperxBella kick and found yours just the other day, love these two together and it makes it even better that Peter and Charlotte are here too! gotta say I like how you didn't make Alice into a bad guy and I really hope she'll find her mate soon, even though I love Jasper with Bella more she deserves happiness just as much as anyone. I hope someday you'll come back to this story, I'm curious how Bella will turn out as a vampire and hope she shocks everyone. Thank you for this, hope you update soon and take care!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/31/2019
I loved your story!
Melikalilly chapter 25 . 12/25/2019
I love this story
ShadowLightMoon chapter 25 . 12/11/2019
Plz update soon
Auri on the Rooftops chapter 25 . 11/13/2019
This story is wonderful and I really enjoyed reading it! I hope you have plans to update this in the future!
brittanynay chapter 25 . 10/31/2019
More pretty pretty please! Best twilight ff I ever read
Cullenchick111 chapter 25 . 10/22/2019
I want this story to be completed! It’s so good!
kikyoslover1998 chapter 25 . 10/4/2019
please don't stop writing this story i wanna know more about what happens.
Jaspersgrl2010 chapter 25 . 10/2/2019
Love this story, hope to read more!
Kayozm chapter 25 . 9/24/2019
Well, at least it ends at an okay point, thank goodness! Great story!
Kayozm chapter 18 . 9/24/2019
That was awesome.
Kayozm chapter 15 . 9/23/2019
I’m lovin’ This story, but I do find it slightly unlikely that Bella would go straight for the yes, given she’s Not in a relationship with a campire anymore (or not an acknowledged one) and she’d have to let her parents think she’s dead.
I do think she’d say yes, if only to prevent Victoria hurting anyone, I just think she’d be more conflicted. That’s just my two cents though.
Kayozm chapter 13 . 9/23/2019
Oh, jeez Louise, I’ve just realised I’ve got totally sucked in to a story that hasn’t been updated in two years! Gah!
Are you still around? Any intention of coming back to this story ever?