Reviews for Foundations
MillersMoonPrincess chapter 21 . 2/11
it was a great story.
AHealingRenaissance chapter 15 . 10/25/2017
I am loving this series, but unless you go into more detail after these chapters, you can probably change the rating to T :) There is nothing M-rated in this fic, not even battle gore or wound description :)
WinnieFawn chapter 1 . 8/29/2017
Great story, I enjoyed it immensely
nnga chapter 21 . 8/9/2017
such a good story! it is one of the best I' ve read...wish it wouldn't stop here.
Woman of Letters chapter 12 . 4/9/2017
Oh! Unfair cliffhanger! Just before we are going into Passover and I will likely not get to read the next installment for days, even if you updated now... :(

I enjoyed the evolution of her relationship with Legolas last chapter, btw, even though I didn't review.

So I know you did set this up, but I don't have a memory of a great sense of jeopardy here. If her fate is tied to that of the ring, does that mean she is destroyed when it is destroyed?

Woman of Letters
Emily.Faith.Singer chapter 10 . 4/8/2017
Oh my goodness. I've spent the last two days reading through this series and I am in love with it. I love the character development of Sam and how she is so far from a Mary Sue. I love how you've kept her out of the battles, but gave her a way to help through healing (and even then you kept her knowledge within a reasonable realm) I was worried in the first book about her falling for the other elf how that would translate into a Legolas romance, but you made it a clean break and even had an extra scene for closure. I am so happy to have read through your story and look forward to finishing up the last couple chapters and waiting for more.
Woman of Letters chapter 9 . 3/26/2017
Obviously if she's serious about Legolas, she should tell him the truth about her origins - all if it. Anything else would be a poor foundation for their relationship.

My 2 cents. Although does knowing you are a character in a story elsewhere impact your sense of being real?
Woman of Letters chapter 2 . 3/13/2017
Sweet scenes between Samantha and Gandalf and then between Samantha and Aragorn. Again she has become the one who reassures. She is wiser than when she began her journey in knowing just how to answer them.

When you go over these chapters, please look at how you use your tenses (past tense vs. Present tense).
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
You're welcome! It's you we should thank for writing a fun girl falls into middle earth story - without all the angst and hand-wringing of 'how can I not change this but yet how can I?'

I appreciate that Samantha is level-headed and fun and not a wet noodle. And she is serving as support and guide of sorts. What makes your story different is your heroine.