Reviews for It Hurts Until It Doesn't
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 32 . 9/23
So so Nice
Thank you arya and nymeria.
Perhaps sandor will drink less now
wickedgrl123 chapter 32 . 9/22
YOU FUCKING BADASS. I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT NYMERIA FINDING HER, HOLY SHIT. Well, I literally have no idea where you will go next with this since that really didn't even occur to me but I cannot wait to find out! I am glad all those assholes are dead, but I hope poor Sandor doesn't think Fallon is dead for too long. I can't wait to see who finds her first ;)
Raging Raven chapter 32 . 9/20
Awe this was awesome.
Brookeworm3 chapter 32 . 9/20
Oh my God! Nymeria is one smart direwolf and pack is awesome. They got the wolf of the rapist, so that’s awesome. I loved this chapter and I can’t wait for the next update!
wickedgrl123 chapter 31 . 9/19
AHHHH OMG I AM STRESSED, I NEED SANDOR TO STOP BEING DUMB AND TO FIND FALLON ASAP. I seriously need bad stuff to stop happening to this poor girl lol. I also need her to explain to Sandor that just because they fight and can get mad at each other doesn't mean that she doesn't love him. I noticed he said she would love him "again" in a few days, so he clearly hasn't ever had someone who has explained that you can still be in love and care about someone ever if you are not always happy and agreeing on everything. Just a thought because I hate the idea of poor Sandor not understanding how complex relationships can be while still being good! Please update again soon, the suspense is killing me!
Soffi.record chapter 30 . 9/19
Great chapter ! Can't wait to see what happens next
Raging Raven chapter 31 . 9/19
Ugh, I'm so nervous for Fallon right now.
Brookeworm3 chapter 31 . 9/19
Uh oh. Sandor better go save her stubborn ass before wolves get her!
wickedgrl123 chapter 30 . 9/16
Almost time for the Brotherhood to come in! I cannot wait to see Fallon reunited with Arya and Thoros! Can't wait for the next one!
Raging Raven chapter 30 . 9/13
So happy right now.
HappierThanIDeserve chapter 29 . 8/29
This made my day! So glad you are back! Fine job, as always!
Raging Raven chapter 29 . 8/29
Glad to have you back!
badwolffor3ver chapter 28 . 8/22
LOVE IT! can't wait till they meet up with arya
I'd still love to see Lady the direwolf as a canon powerful ghost herself. She would've been brought back to life in canon.
(To King Robert Baratheon) Hey! Of course dire wolves can be pets, too. It's not a crime nor is it a sin to have dire-wolves as pets, is it?