Reviews for Prophecy of the Serpent
Ilena Petrova chapter 10 . 4/18
Sad that you never continued
hystericalaughter chapter 10 . 12/25/2014
Simply amazing.
Lily Pond chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
Boody ell women have you abandoned the story I hope not cause I want you to continue
violettruth chapter 3 . 3/22/2013
If someone hasn't already told you, that type of cross is called an Ahnk, and it symbolizes life. Great story so far, can't wait to finish it, I love stories like this. XD
imnotraven16 chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
great story i guess it is abandoned because it has been nearly a decade since last update or about 10 years since you updated
Tory Marms Poddle chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Ok, this has been annoying me for a while. I looked it up on harry potter wiki and it clearly states that Blaise Zabini is a BOY! Other than that, this is an amazing story! You don't have alot of the common mistakes I see a lot, which is definitly a releif, and my only complaint is blaise being a girl! Please take this in to consideration while you are writing/editing this story. THANKS!
elusivemuse chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
OK, i've stopped reading the story. And it has also made it on my do not read list.

Its nothing to do with the story, which is interesting by the way, despite some of the cliche content, but rather the other content.

Your inane author comments throughout the story has ruined the flow and the enjoyment, the review replies as well...its all well and good to reply to comments, but use the link given in your email or private message...its irritating to read author notes when all you want to do is read the story.
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 10 . 4/26/2012
I love it
Emily J. Redbird chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
Hi! Please write more, I like it!
Saissister chapter 10 . 4/10/2011
Can Harry please show off his real personality the mean one and his beautiful snake xD update soon pls
Miss Ulv chapter 10 . 5/20/2009
I really liked this story and when I finished reading this chapter I saw when it was last updated... 2003? Omg, you have to continue this story! It is amazing! I really really really hope you will update, or that you have continued it on another website... :P
Double Spell chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
*~~Yeah,~ Harry laughed softly at her description. ~That’s the one. They both fancy each other, but won’t admit it.~~*

-but wait... i thought you said just last chapter that they were together and being so lovey-dovey that they didn't notice Harry disappear to go buy a snake. so what do you mean "won't admit it"?

*~Don’t get flip with me, my fine boys!~*

-O.o "get flip" means...? and why is she calling them "my fine boys" when she's pissed off?

and how come Remus and Sirius weren't thinking about the spell they needed to cast on Snape to get him his memories back? Remus is like "i hope he's different" and yet... they didn't want to cast the spell?
dverducci chapter 10 . 9/14/2008
Hello

I know this story was posted in 2003, but was it continued elsewhere. I have just discovered it and have enjoyed it
Psychiatrist13 chapter 10 . 11/18/2006
I loved it. I hope you update!
Shania Maxwell chapter 10 . 6/17/2006
hmm very interesting! i hope you do update sometime... even though it has been a few years