Reviews for The Will of the Empire
Lavar chapter 2 . 10/10
I favorited this story right at the description of... *Them.*
Iris Gale chapter 1 . 10/8
I'm rereading this and just noticed for the first time, you got Captain Pryl's gender wrong. She was one of the rare female commanders in the Navy, and she was also force sensitive.
TheReader321 chapter 19 . 10/7
This is the best thing I’ve ever read on this site. I’m so satisfied to have found this— brilliant work!
Libbyjade chapter 19 . 10/3
I just reread this story and love it just as much this time and I did the first. I really am hopping you update soon.
Valdiusmacto chapter 7 . 9/30
Mild nitpick which is unlikely to matter given it's for chapter 7, written long long ago :-). Mara Jade should have recognized Thrawn. It I remember correctly from the books, she proved her identity to him when she briefly reclaimed her position as Emperor's Hand by picking you a specific piece of a specific dress she'd worn the one time they'd met.
dutchsoldier chapter 7 . 9/9
But Anakin kind of did bring balance to the force, by killing almost all powerfull force users on either side. By the time of his birth there's half a dozen influential force using groups/orders with membership in the Rens of thousands. By the time of his death, this is down to below a hundred, with a lot of the more powerfull ones killed by Anakin personally
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 19 . 9/2
Last line was brilliant

I hope you continue
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 17 . 9/2
Lovely to read mando here
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 15 . 9/2
Last jedi was horrific
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 11 . 9/2
Epic
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 9 . 9/2
Funny how mara jade ended up being Luke's wife and she wanted to murder him lol
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 6 . 8/31
Superb as always
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 4 . 8/31
Rouge squadron are hilarious
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 3 . 8/31
The suspense is killing me
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 1 . 8/31