Reviews for The Will of the Empire
WeylandCorp 4 chapter 18 . 2/18/2020
Oh boy...that poor imperial admiral is going to be so lost when he finds Luke chilling in the imperial palace.

And I’m glad you’re having luke meet pooja!

And you nailed it when it comes to super weapons. There’re not worth it really, they cost so much and destroy precious resources. Better to just construct fleets that can occupy worlds.
AzureTemplar3535 chapter 18 . 2/18/2020
Loved that you add Scout, I love that characters and wished there was more media with her in it.
DrippySpaff chapter 18 . 2/18/2020
While you're absolutely right... the Death Star is too cool for rules
Also, I don't know if a galaxy spanning empire has to worry about wasting resources

Anyways, this chapter was well cool :)
Guest chapter 18 . 2/18/2020
Disagree the sun crusher, and the star forge even the foundry were the best super wepons in star wars. Cost of the sun crusher just its armor could fly through a star destroyer with no damage and both of the others we build by the ratakan so no cost there
Erico chapter 17 . 2/6/2020
Chuckle. Fanfiction: Fixing what the corporations screwed up.

Continue onwards. This is quite an enjoyable, and thoughtfully written, AU.
fireball900 chapter 14 . 2/5/2020
What you point out about the weakness of the Dark Side vs Light side is also apparent throughout fiction in general.
It's often parodied, but the greatest power of 'Good' really is 'The Power of Friendship.'
Being able to work with others, to put other people's needs and desires above your own, and to abstain from those 'ugly thoughts' means that, in 90% of cases, the 'good' people can work together.
Hell, it's even apparent in the Real World, with 'Civilisation' taking the place of good - the only reason the police, with their rules and restrictions, can beat more ruthless criminals is because they are willing to work together - unlike the movies, it's never a single policeman/detective after you - it's always *Law Enforcement.*
Paul Lenzen chapter 17 . 2/5/2020
Oh man this is getting good.
fireball900 chapter 8 . 2/5/2020
I caught the Pinky and the Brain reference :)

Nice to see you're doing Thrawn justice - both in how cunning he is, and at how ruthless he is.
fireball900 chapter 7 . 2/5/2020
Heh. Yeah, Zsinj may have an SSD. But he's facing a certain blue admiral.

My money's on Thrawn.
fireball900 chapter 3 . 2/4/2020
You're making the Post-Endor civil war even *messier.*

Also, I hope in the epilogue Pellaon asks Piett about that Beachhouse.
fireball900 chapter 1 . 2/4/2020
The line about Palpatine having a secret child made me laugh, considering Ep9. I don't think that was quite as serious as it turned out to be!
the good dr chapter 17 . 2/4/2020
Good chapter, though I'm torn on if including the Mandolorian was a good idea (unless of course you're limiting it to simply the Mando, and not including the Baby Today sub-plot).
brookeyy14 chapter 17 . 2/3/2020
love this! can’t wait for another update
ragnar thorson chapter 17 . 2/3/2020
World Devistator was most practical superweapon. Giant factory ship that landed on planets and tore them apart for resources. Could replenish fighters mid battle by "eating" enemy ships. Could have been useful during peace for large scale asteroid mining and reconstruction.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 17 . 2/3/2020
Another excellent chapter! Looking forward to more!
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »